Chapter 5

Recap: Kalie has had a trip to the office, been given 3 days of In School Suspension, and now has had to go home and tell her father what's happened...her dad well went a little easier than expected..actually a lot easier. there was no punishment, but her dad has a crazy plan...let's see what it is.

'So I went and this is their conversation'

Mom: Daniel what's wrong? I've never seen you so...so calm when kal acts up.

Dad: oh I'm not calm. I'm furious. I'll punish her later. right now her hearing me say I'm disappointed in her is enough right now. she'll come to me crying later telling me she's sorry and that she wants to be spanked because what she did was wrong.

Mom: smart plan. almost as smart as her mouth today. Mrs.Adams said she's never like this. she's usually quiet, doesn't say a word to anyone, always raises her hand, doesn't question her, and her phone never comes out. now her phones out on her desk, she questions evert little thing they do like what it has to do with character ed and what's the point of it, she just speaks without raising a hand, talks so much, and mouths off and makes sarcastic comments constantly. she said it started about last week.

Dad: wonder what's bothering her. she's never like this. I mean she smarts off every once in awhile but that's not very often. such as when I make her clean her room or something. I can't believe he went so hard on her, 3 days of ISS and detention.

Mom: Mrs.Adams gave her the detention for the behavior towards her and he gave her ISS for the behavior towards me and Amy. Kalie come here.

Yes momma?

Mom: You told me you would tell me what you said to Mrs.Adams later, and you never did, so what did you say to her?

Oh no. Kalie was trying to avoid telling her what she did to Mrs.Adams, what had been brought up in the office...think she'll get out of it, or have to say it? If she has to say it, what will her parents think...all I have to say is Good luck Kalie Marie Goode..