[14] what happened in budapest?

RISE

[14] what happened in budapest?

steve's soo adoorraabbllleee

"You guys are the cutest," Natasha shouts over the loud noises, herself and Daisy shooting at aliens while Clint helps people out of the bus windows.

"They are, aren't they?" Clint shouts back, making Daisy blush.

Clint slides open the door of the bus, and everyone runs out. He stand next to the two girls, shooting his arrows at more Chitauri.

"Just like Budapest all over again!" Natasha shouts again.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently," Clint replies.

"What happened in Budapest?" Daisy asks, only to be ignored.

Steve jumps over cars, dodging blasts as he makes his way over to the policemen.

He lands on top of a car, pointing at the buildings, "I need men in these buildings. There are people inside that can run into the line of fire. You take them to the basement or through the subway, you keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th."

"Why the hell should I take orders from you?"

Just then, an explosion comes from behind, and Chitauri start to attack Steve, but he fights them off, easily.

The policeman then turns to the other policemen and orders them exactly what Steve told him to do.

Back where the other three are, they're easily fighting off more aliens.

Natasha whacks and shoots them with one of their guns, Clint shooting them with arrows. Daisy is currently invisible, sneaking up behind them as she jumps onto their necks, stabbing them with her knives, anywhere she can.

She turns visible once Steve comes back, himself hitting a Chitauri with his shield. Thunder electrocutes the ones around them, and they all fall to the ground. Thor falls from the sky, leaning against a flipped car for support once he lands.

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asks him as he stands up.

"The powers surrounding cube is impenetrable."

"Thor is right, we gotta deal with these guys." Tony agrees while they all look up to the sky.

"How do we do this?" Natasha asks.

In unison, "As a team," Steve and Daisy both look at each other.

"I have unfinished business with Loki," Thor says.

"Yeah? Well get in line," Clint plays with his arrows.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on is and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us-"

They all hear a motorbike, and they all turn to it to see Bruce on it. They walk towards him.

"So.." Bruce gets off the small motorbike, "This all seems horrible."

Natasha looks at him, "I've seen worse."

"Sorry."

"No.. We could use a little worse," she nods her head, a soft smile on her face.