chapter 19 the unknown power and command part 2

The glowed died down and hana pass out as sesshomaru cought her and place her down. "She send us to a safe place." Said miroku as he look around. They all rest for awhile and about three mintues afterwards hana came around. "Is everyone okay?!" Was the first thing she said and kagome inform her that they were fine. She sat up and look at the bluestone. "Somehow i use the bluestone like i did in the other fights, but what i did i have no idea what so ever. Maybe i use a certain command." She sigh then she look up to see a three eyed ox coming to them, and soon it landed. "Totosai what are you doing here? How did you know where we were in the first place?" Wonder inuyasha as totosai got off the ox. "I saw a glow and i figure that it had something to deal with a bluestone. I also thought that you guys might had it and since when you and your brother got along?" Said totosai as he walk over to inuyasha. "Long story short, my cousin hana have the bluestone and she's the chosen one, which is why sesshomaru is here." Said kagome. "Make since, i thought they bump their heads and they're not in their right mind frame." Said totisai. "I'll put you in your right mind frame totosai." Grummble inuyasha as hana gave a smirk. "Well now you know, do you have some more information about the bluestone?" She wonder as she look back at the bluestone. "I have a little that i know of, the bluestone more powerful then you acually think. Also as you already know it only work for the chosen one, but for the person who become the chosen has to have control for the power that it have. So have you learn the command of the bluestone so you can control it?" He ask her after he explain somethings. "To be honest i have no clue what so ever. I mean, during the fight with the beast and the manik i felt as if i knew what i was doing but, i have no clue as to what the command is." Reply Hana. "Hmm, well, in that case, you yourself is actually the key or the command the bluestone." "Myself? So i command it do anything that i want, but how can i control it?" Wonder Hana. Totosai look at her. "So for, you are controling it. However, since you are the chosen, you can merge the bluestone with anything." "What!" They said everyone except sesshomaru, he just look at them.
With the witch and the beast
"Well they do have the bluestone as well as the jewel shards." Said the witch as she look at the beast. "Go back out and find them whole i talk to naraku. The beast sets off and she went depper in the forest. "Naraku, im here and i have what you want and more." She call out. Naraku appear to her and she hand him the jewel shard. "I also found out that your enemy has the bluestone with them." He look at her as she smiled. "Seem like we'll be working together." He said as he close his fist with the shard in it. "Yes, we do have to work with one another, now i have my beast with me and i send him out to get them. "Good." He smiled
With inyuasha and the others
Totosai help Hana with merging her bluestone with her locket. Hana close her eyes and she thought about merging them together. Kira look around and she decide to go for a walk. She walk for a good little while, when she sat down. But she didnt know that bandits was there. "Pretty girl, get her and bring her to me." Said their leader. They all move in as kira close her eyes and hum a tone. Suddenly she open as she saw the bandits surrounding her. "Come with us." Said one of the bandits. "No, i wont come with you so back off!" She told them, but they came closer to her. Kira look at them as one of them try to grab her, but she move out of the way. The other move in and one grab her from behind and she srceam. About a mile from her, Hana finally manage to merge the bluestone and locket together whrn she heard kira scream. "Kira!" She cried as she dash off and and the others was close behind. Meanwhile, kira close her eyes and she mange to get free and force them back. When she open her eyes, they were glowing slightly. One of the bandit use a weapon but kira knock it away, along with the weapond. About the time hana and the others got there, the bandits was on the ground for a while and then retreated, as the others saw kira half way off the ground and her eyed was glowing. They were surprise. "Kira." Hana call to her and she look at them and she back to normal.