chapter 13

They were almost to the village and thats when the earth started to shake, it made the ground split a little. "Earth quake?!?!?!?" "No its a demon from below the ground." Said inuyasha as he hold on to kagome and thats when the beast thats the big beast appeared from the ground. It has two horns on its head and it look like a centipede. "Aaaah!" Scream kira as she hide behind inuyasha. Inuyasha grab his sword but sesshomaru leapt up and use his claws to attack the beast. Its made a hit and it made a sound and dive under the ground and pop up somewhere else. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru race after it so did the others, kagome shoot an arrow at the beast and hit it on side. The beast fell ove slightly and Inuyasha just about to attack but it use its horns on him. He flew back and land on his feet and sesshomaru attack and the beast move. Thats when hana use her stafft and knock the beast down, both inuyasha and sesshomaru look at her as she ran over to fight along with them. Hana use her ribbons and wrap it around its horns, the move its head up and hana held on tight. "Now! Sesshomaru! Inuyash! Attack it!" Hana pull back and hold on to a near by tree, the beast yank away as it try to get its horns free and use its tail. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha dodge the tail and they both attact the beast. The beast was destroyed and they continue on thier way. "Hana that was cool how you use those and then inuyasha, you and your brother attack at the same time! Who would of thought that could happen, and the very thought of it is pretty darn cool." Smile kira. Kagome smile. Inuyasha rolled his eyes and Sesshomaru look at her then walk off. "Yea well dont get use to it, it wont happen that much." Said Inuyasha as he walk ahead of them but sesshomaru was in front of him. Hana smiled. Well at least they are together, their brothers after all and they need to start acting like it. They have each other and they should be lucky to have one another. Tthought Hana. This is the first time for them to be kind to one another, this will be a great. Thought Kira. This is gonna be long day and week. Thought Inuyasha with a sigh and not knowing that Sesshomaru was thinking the same thing. A new start mostly for them. Thought kagome as she look at them. This will be insteresting week. Thought Sango and gave a smile. I wonder how this with play out. When they rest keade village, keade was surprise to see Sesshomaru with them. "Ye had made up with ye brother, inuyasha?" Inuyasha cross his arms. "In a way." "Keade, do you know anything about the blue stone?" Ask Hana. "Aye i do know a bit of it my child. Why are you wonder about?" Hana brush her long brown hair behind her ear. "It choose me as the chosen one." She explain. "I see, the blue stone can create or destroy spells and it make its own force field, as well as protect." Said keade as she place a basket full of herbs down. "So why it pick me instead of someone else?" "The blue stone is hard to explain when come down to chosen the right person. However it very rare to fine one." Explain Keade and Sesshomaru look over at them. "The blue only work for those who is chosen by it, although no one knows how it is done but, it also works just like any other thing, if you're loyal anything can open up." Hana look at him and sighed slightly. "So im the one it pick but yet, we have no clue how it works." She sighed. "However, the blue stone knows what its doing it pick you for a reason Hana no doubt about it." Said keade. "The stone have been around almost the same time as the shikon jewel. But its hard to fine, if it want to be found it a appears and it glow a blue-green to get someone to notice it." Kagome was amaze by it. "So its just appear at any time and then disappear. Thats explains somethings but what about the rest of it?" "The stone, as i said before, its rare and no one knows the whole stroy to it." Said keade. "The stone is a mystery itself." Stated Sesshomaru. Hana look at him and then she stood up and everyone look at her. "Well if the blue stone pick me for a reason, then I'll accept it and I will do what it takes to live up to it." She tilt her her head slightly to the right and close one of her eyes and give a thumb up. "For my name isn't Hana! I live up to any challenge that stands in my way." Kagome and her friends smiled, Sesshomaru lool at her. She is something. He thought as rin smile at her. She is brave like lord Sesshomaru.