16

Hana and Sesshomaru look up as the others ran over to them. The blue stone! I must do something! Thought hana she look around and she pick up her staff. I got to lead it away. She ran it fornt, jakken look at her as she wave her hand and pick up some pinecones and throw them at the huge gobblin. "You want the blue stone, then come and get it!" She cried out. The manik look at her. "Get her!" The gobblin reach for her, but she knock its hand away with her stafft. It roared and try to hit her, but she put up a force feild. Kagome use her bow an arrow but it knock it away. The manik use his magic and orange hair flew in the wind slightly. They dodge it and sesshomaru attack with the jokijin. The gobblin move back, the manik and the gobblin fought back. Inuyasha leapt in the air but gobblin grab his foot and slang him to the others. Hana turn around and use her stafft, she also try to use the blue stone. "Wind blast!" A gust a wind came out of nowhere and circle around the beast. Sesshomaru look at her then at the beast. The gobblin try to fight it off but it was to strong. Hana felt like she knows what she is doing and had to protect her friends as well as herself which is worth it. She also felt that she has to face this challenge and pull through it. She made the beast fly back and it know over three trees. The manik sneak behind her, but sesshomaru got in the way of the manik. "Lord sesshomaru! Who whould of thought that you would help her, a mere human. Huh, but then again you do have a little human girl with you. Huh, but yet you protect her, someone who you dont even know. As if you kinda care for her or something, if thats the case, it sure make since as to why you want to protect her." Sesshomaru narrow his eyes and attack. Hana look over at them, but gobblin got up and attack. Inuyasha grab the tensaiga and use the wind scar, kagome shoot her arrow at it as well. The gobblin was destroyed, but the manik was tricky, since it made clowns of itself. "You has to fine the real me, but, however, that will be hard to do!" Said the clowns all at once. Hana walk over to sesshomaru as ren was behind him. The blue stone glow to a blue voilet, it showed which one is the real one. "Sesshomaru, that one, over there! Its the last one, at the very end, next to the tree." Pointed hana, sesshomaru use his posinous wrip and hit the real manik. "No how did you know?!" He cried out as he was destroyed. "Good job everyone, we fought them off. Im so glad,that i finally did it right and i know how to use the stone a little." Smile hana. Kira smiled and look at the others. "Seem to me, you just did a spell." Said miroku and she look at the stone. "Yeah. I did use a spell! But i know thats only have of it and i still got along way to go." Hana sighed and smile as she look at them. "Im glad that i have friends like you guys by my side as i figure this whole thing out." Kagome and her friends smile. Hana look at sesshomaru as he walk pass her. She sighed. As cute as you are, you sure are hard to figure out. Even more tougher than the blue stone. She tought as she kept on walking follow by the rest. Rin walk over to hana, so did kira. Hana is so amazing she like a sister that i never had before. She do care about everyone. Smile kira. They walk for a long time before they stop again. Hana close her eyes for a moment. She was enjoying herself and she felt relax. She was happy to be surround by her freinds that she made. Hana glance at sesshomaru who didnt even notice her glancing at him. "Lord sesshomaru! Who would of thought that you would help her, a mere human. Huh, yet you protect her, someone you dont even know. As if you kinda like her or something, if thats the case, it sure make since as to why you want protect her." The manik voice rang through his mind as he glance at hana slightly and she hand the bluestone in her right hand, as she look around a bit. She has the bluestone because she was the chosen one. That is the only reason that i have. He look up ahead. I have no other reasons to protect her, she is has the thing that u need to finish off Naraku. Soon they came to a stop when the sun was headind down. Hana ran around with ren, shippo, and kira. The other watch the fun as hana tackle kira and they roll on the ground with laughter. "Hana! You're like a sister that i always wanted!" Smile kira, Hana smile faded a little as she remember that she was going to be a big sister before the car crash. She look at the 13 year old girl and put back on her smile. "Yeah me too kira, me too." Hana smile as ren and shippo jump on her. "We got you hana!" They cried as she smile back at the and chase after them. Miroku smile so did the others. Sango watch her play with them. "She sure is something, she's kind hearted when come down to them. But yet she follow her heart like you, kagome." Miroku smile as he look at her. Sango nod her head in agreement. "True and she's headstrong just like someone we know and she's protective like someone else too." Kagome smiled. Inuyasha came back the fire wood and they set up camp for the night. Kagome fix something to eat after that Hana walk over to Sesshomaru, he look at her as she sat next to him. "Hey. Sesshomaru, how about you and i have a little talk." Said Hana. "Theres nothing for us to talk about." Was the only thing Sesshomaru said. Hana smile. "Really theres a whole lots of things to talk about. Like ren, i do love her as the same as you do." Sesshomaru look at her. Hana sighed. "Thank you for helping me, Sesshomaru." She just about to hug him until he move. "Theres no need for that, you're the one who has been chosen for the blue stone. You still have a lot to learn." She look at him. "I know i have a lot to learn, but that doesnt me i cant show any kindness. Just like to need to learn to show some of your feelings, like caring. I know you do care." She smirk and play fully punch him on the shoulder. "I dont have to show anything." Said sesshomaru as he look up at the bight sky. Ren walk over to hana and fall asleep in her arms and kira was next to her. The others was fast a sleep, Hana look at Sesshomaru who had his eyes close, but he wasnt asleep. Hana move close to him and lean her head on him. Sesshomaru open his eyes and look at her as she went to sleep. Hana is one tough girl. He tought as he felt his own heart flutter slightly. Could it be that i do care for her? He wonder to himself but he shook it off. Not likely. He close his eyes again and he was thinking before he went to sleep. If it not likely that i dont care for her, then why do my heart flutter slightly as she lean against me?