One Lover

Jesse awoke to tiny feet in her side. Most would be bothered, to her it was perfect. It felt like family. Something she hadn't had in a long time. She could imagine waking to this every morning.

She looked over at her lover and her son. Jessie looked so much like Athena. It was the perfect sight.

Athena could feel Jesse looking at her. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're a creep."

Jesse chuckled. "Well, I'm not. I just love admiring beautiful things."

Athena opened one eye, smiling at the women before her. "Good morning."

"Good morning. I hate to leave before little man gets up, but Nicole said something happened and I need to go in."

Athena let out a sigh and smiled sadly. "It's fine. He'll understand."

Jesse looked at the little boy as he slept peacefully against his mother. "He looks like you."

"Well I am his mother." Athena laughed lightly.

"I should go." Jesse said as she got of bed slowly as to not wake the young boy. She dressed in her clothes, grabbed her keys and wallet. "Bye."

"Ok. Have fun." Athena called as Jesse smiled and left the room.
_____________________
Chase was wired. Jesse had by returned home until morning. She watched as the Dark haired woman moved through her home.

'It's now or never.' She thought to herself. She gathered her nerves and moved to the building. Before she could make it to her door, she saw Jesse leaving.

"Hey, Jesse can we talk?"

Jesse looked up hearing her name. "Chase? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to talk."

Jesse brushed passed her. "I don't have time."

"Please?" Chase begged as she latched on to Jesse's wrist. "Two minutes. That's all I'm asking."

Jesse took time to think. "Fine. Two minutes." She said holding up two fingers.

"How you been?"

Jesse scoffed. "I'm leaving."

"No! Jesse please." Chase said.

"You have two minutes. Don't waste my time."

"I'm sorry. I want to ask you to dinner. We can go to that Sushi place you love..."

"No." Jesse cut get off.

"What? Jesse come on. I've changed."

"Really? So you've stop fucking my brother?" Chase was silent. "You've gotten tired of his dick? Let me guess, his money isn't enough."

"Jesse-"

"No! You wanted him, have him. Fuck like bunnies." Jesse walked away.

"I'm sorry!"

Jesse spun, anger in her eyes. "Sorry doesn't fix it! I told you my family hated me! I'm own brother beating me straight. Yet, you go and FUCK HIM! Tell me you love me while I'm in a fucking war, fighting. Then laying with him, in my bed, every night! Yeah sorry isn't enough. Nothing is enough! Leave me be! Alone! By myself! Do that!"

"Jesse, why are you being like this? He used me. I was manipulated."

"No! No you were not manipulated. You were the manipulater. Yeah, he used you. As a cum dump. As a way to ruin me. But, let me tell you this. I will not let you in my life again. I'm not that foolish."

"Are you serious? You let that slut Athena back. She had a fucking kid by Lord knows who-"

Jesse glided over to Chase, pinning her against the wall. "Stay the fuck away from them!" She yelled.

"Or what?" Chase challenged with a smirk?

Jesse's jaw tightened. "Stay away from them." She said through gritted teeth. "Or you won't live to see another day."

"Is that a threat Officer Stevens? I don't think your commanding officer would be too happy to hear that you've threatened a citizen."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh you will. Here's the deal. You leave that...thing alone and we pick up where we left off."

"No. I told you. I'm over you."

Chase pushed Jesse away from her. "You will regret this." She turned and walked away.
___________________
Maria groaned as Nicole's rang for the third time. "Don't stop!" She moaned.

"It could be working."

Maria pushed her head back against her heated core. "No! Finish." She commanded.

The ringing stopped. Maria let out a sigh until her phone rang. "Nooo!"

"Do I continue?" Nicole asked with a smirk.

"Yes!" Maria said. She picked up her phone. "Hello." She said breathlessly.

"Hi, Maria. It's Jesse. I been trying to call Nicole. It's important."

"She's...oh god...She's busy. I'll tell her call you."

She hung up before Jesse could reply.

"Who was that?"

"I'll tell you later. Back to work." She said as she push Nicole back down.
_________________
Chase had to give it to Jesse. She wasn't that little bundle of fear. No, she was all woman. Strong and dominate.

'She'll come around.'

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey baby. Where were you all night?"

"I was swamped with work." Chase said.

"Oh. I just talked to my parents. They want to know when were coming over."

"We can go this weekend. I need a break anyway."

"You have been working hard."

"Youre an angel. I'm so happy we're together. I love you." Chase said.

"Well thanks to my idiot sister, we had the honor of being together." Jackson said. "I love you."

"Wanna prove it?" Chase challenged.

Jackson lifted the tiny woman, taken her to their bedroom.
__________________
Maria lay sleeping. She had told Nicole that Jesse had called. Nicole was worried, Hesse never called Maria.

"Hello?"

"Nic, she's back! She knows about Athena and LJ!"

"Woah! J, calm down. Who's back?"

"That crazy, cheating, slut Chase!"

"How'd she find you?"

"I don't know. She showed up at my house. Nic, I can't let her near Athena. I just got her back."

"You won't. Ok? We'll figure something out."
__________________
Chase wasn't the only thing they had to worry about. Life for Jesse was just getting started. The light ahead had dimmed and the storm grew closer.

Katrina had nothing on this.
*******************
Hey!
I hope you all enjoyes this. This was difficult to write only because my brother is where I got Jackson. He isn't physically abusive, however, words hurt too. Anyway, Jesse has some stuff headed her way and I'm excited to show you all the rest.

Much Love

-M