Late Nights

It was late one evening and I was up in my room. I heard the door bell ring and my father let the person in, I paid no attention to it as he always has his friends around late at night but this person had been here for over an hour.

My film had finished, I was engulfed by my cover, my eyes slowly closing when my door burst open. A tall man in a suit walked over to my bed and dragged me out of it. "HEY!" I screamed at him as my hair was tangled in between fingers. "LET GO OF ME!" I scream at him again "LET GO!"

I put up as much of a fight as I could as he dragged me down the stairs and stopped at the front door. "Would you like to say goodbye to your daughter?" The man asked my father as he sat there looking at me with a pile of cash in front of him.

"I'm sorry" is all he said to me as I was dragged out of the front door. I screamed as loud as I could hoping that someone would come to save me......but no one did. He through me into the back of his car and got into the drivers seat. I tried to open the doors but they wouldn't budge "hey mister!? Where are you taking me!? Who are you? What do you want from me!?" I shout at him with tears streaming down my cheeks and goosebumps forming on my skin as I'm in my pj shots and vest.

"You don't need to know" is all he said. I sat curled into a ball on the back seat trying to keep myself warm as I rested my head on the window trying to calm myself down.

After an hours journey we arrived at the airport. He got out of his car and opened my door. I quickly got out before he could drag me anymore and a small smile formed on his face "good girl, you're learning" he said.

He started to walk into the airport and I followed shortly behind him. My body was shaking as the cold started to effect me even more. He walked straight passed the check in and then through security, he showed them something in his wallet and the nodded for him to go through.

I stepped forward covering my breast as my best was very low cut and exposed the majority of my double D's. The male security stopped me from passing and told me to spread my arms and legs. I done as I was told and they started to touch me inappropriately, the man who stole me stopped them as their hands reached my lady parts.

Once they'd left me alone I quickly followed the man and he lead me towards the private jet section. I stopped at the gate to the plane and looked at him as he looked back at me "get here now!" He said to me slightly raising his voice as he spoke. "No I will not leave! You've take me from my home and I refuse to go any further than this gate until I'm told what you need me for. Why you've picked me and where the fuck me are going!" I shout at him causing people to look at us.

"You stupid girl! You're causing a scene!" He walks over to me and grabs my wrists, pulling me towards the gate. I hit him with my free hand trying to get away from him as he kept dragging me. One of my hits caused him to let go of my wrist and I ran. I ran as fast as my legs would go, I got as far as the toilets when I felt something hard hit the back of my head. My body fell to the floor and the last thing I saw was the mans face looking at mine.

-11 Hours Later-

I finally woke up to the jolting of the plane hitting the runway. I held my head where I was hit and a bruise must have formed as it hurt when ever I touched it. I had a really bad headache, so bad that my vision was reduced to just blurry figures.

"W....where am I?" I stuttered as I blink rapidly to regain my vision.
"You will find out soon my dear" the man said.

I closed my eyes once again, for a longer period of time and reopened them which helped me regain a lot of my vision back. "Here take this" he said had handed me what looked like paracetamol and a glass of water.

I grabbed it without hesitation and took a large gulp of water and thee tablets. The water felt so good running down my throat, it was like I hadn't had a drink for hours.

The man stood up and I followed him as he headed out of the once closed door of the plane. "Please tell me where we are" I begged him as I walked down the stair.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hangug Mr. Youngjun osin" (Translation: hello, welcome to South Korea Mr.Youngjun) a lady said from the end of the stairs as he passed her. "Annyeonghaseyo" (translation: hello)was his reply.

I heard the language before but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I saw my kidnapper climb into a blacked out Range Rover and I follow suit. He looked in his rear view mirror at me and smirked "you will no disobey my boys, do you understand!?" He says smugly.

I just nodded in agreement and looked out of the window trying to find a sign saying where I was.

We was in the car for an hour and I finally discovered where I was "your brought me to South Korea!!! Are you serious!" I screamed at him "I had a family!"

"The only family you had left sold you to me now get over yourself and shut the fuck up!" He shouted and I could see the anger building up inside of him as I pushed for more answers.

We pulled up outside of a huge house, it had a white front and looked amazing. He got out of the car and opened my door.

I stepped out and he headed to the front door as I followed closely behind him. He pushed it open and shouted "IM HERE!" I could hear a rush of feet as he pulled me into the house and slammed the door behind us.

He pushed me forward so I fell onto the floor as I took a few steps. When I lifted my head I saw 9 faces all staring down at me.

"Boys, this is your sex slave"