A new life

Once upon a different world beneath a different sky. In Paraworld a world where humans and prehistoric creatures coexist together a pack of Tarbosaurus were looking after eggs which are close to hatching. Just as the first baby poked its head out of it's egg there was a lot of joy in the parents hearts and soon other eggs were hatching. But the alpha female's egg had not hatched yet. One of her friends Silica came over to her with her baby. "Delta? Is everything okay?"She asked. "I don't know" said Delta."I don't hear any moving."
Silica's baby Saya was constantly poking the egg with her muzzle."Is it empty? Can I have it?"the little one asked. Delta was starting to cry because the egg wouldn't hatch but just then it moved."Wait did you hear that?"she asked as the egg moved again." Whoa whoa it's okay Saya"said Silica. Then a little foot came out and then another one! But when the baby came out he was covered in blue and pink feathers. " Mama?"squeaked the little hatching as it looked around. "Here I am" said his mother as she leaned down to lick her child. This baby may have been covered with feathers but his mother Delta loved him to bits. "Why does it have feathers?" Asked Silica. "None of the other hatchlings have feathers."
"It doesn't  matter if he has feathers does it? He's my child." Delta said as she looked at her baby. And she called him Garret. The next in line to become the Alpha.

The egg I put in here is the egg that Garret hatched from