Chapter 1: 15 years later

Here's the first sequeal chapter.

A green starbolt was hit in the front of the Jump City Bank, where Mumbo and his daughter, Mary held heavy bags of cash. A girl with long black hair, a yellow cape, with a red and green uniform jumped in front of Mumbo. Mumbo took out his hat and pulled out walking hand gloves that attacked the girl. Mary made a run for it, but when she turned a corner she was stopped by a black cloaked girl with long purple hair and a boy with a metal robot suit.

" Ugh, you guys again, " Mary said in a bratty voice and she spat.

The purple hair girl looked down at her spit and twitched.
" AZERATH METRIONE ZINTHOS!" She said as the sidewalk began to wave and left Mary flying in air.

The boy in the robotic suit flew to her as he aimed one of his blast guns and began shooting at her.

The girl with the green and red uniform took out a battle staff and began whacking the hand gloves that attacked her. She was the surrounded by a crowd of gloves, but a rush of water was cut between the crowd which set the girl free. The caped girl stood up and smiled at the other girl with black hair and a tight blue outfit. It was then, the both of them realized Mumbo had escaped.

" UGH!" both girls shouted.

Suddenly, a blur of red and yellow stopped by the two girls.
" You guys lost, Mumbo?" The boy with red orange hair asked the girls, raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah... Please look for them?" The water girl said in a questioning voice to the boy.

" No problem!" He said as he sped off.

The boy turned a sharp corner at one building and there he found Mumbo running off with his sack of money.

" Think you can unrun me?" The red haired boy said. He sped off and stopped in front of Mumbo. He then motioned his arm and created a tornado that made Mumbo fly back and land harshly on the ground.

Mumbo looked up to find the water girl and the robot boy hold Mary on both arms, trying to escape. He also saw the caped girl and the cloaked girl look down at him with an angry expression. The red haired boy rushed and looked down at Mumbo watching him laugh nervously. The boy took his hat and wand away from him and his daughter. He threw the objects on the floor as the robot boy zapped them with his blast gun.

Soon, the police arrived at the bank to arrest Mumbo and Mary.
They handcuffed both of them and led them inside the cop car as the others returned the money.

" Thanks for the help, Titans. We can always count on you, " one police officer said to the green and red uniformed girl.

The long black haired girl replied, " no problem boys!"

" Say, where are your kiddos parents?"

" They're all in different missions in the city."

" Well, my dad is watching over our brothers and sisters back at the tower, " the water girl said.

" Mom and dad should be back from their mission against the H.I.V.E, " the red headed boy said.

" My parents are going to be back late from their mission. It sucks cuz I'll be stuck with the twins all night, " the cloaked girl complained.

" Dad is updating the T- Car... Again and mom is probably fixing up on dinner, " the boy in the robot suit.

" well alrighty then! Its getting late for you kids, why won't you go along home? Thanks for the help once again, " the officer said waving a hand goodbye.

" Come on team, let's get going," the black haired girl said. She flew off with the team behind her.

~Titans Tower~