Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I closed the front door and walked to my room. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Dad said as I made my way up the stairs. 

"Mind your business." I shouted behind me before going into my room and locking the door. 

I was wearing a black tank top, a hot pink hoodie unzipped toeveal the tank, denim shorts, and mismatched socks. (Hey, I'm at home. No need to match, right?) 

I hated Dad. He doesn't even deserve that title, that douche bag. 

His full name was Reymond Tyner Johnson,but I usually called him Rey. And sometimes to poke fun behind his back, I'd say 'ReyPist', just as a joke. I never knew he actually was a molester, though. Not until that day. 

I got in my bed, and watched Sister Sister when I heard a knock on the door. 

I just ignored it, and turned the volume up on my T.V. 

The knocking turned into banging, and he eventually got tired and ran into the door, kicking it open. 

'Strike One.'

By now he was enraged with anger, and I got a little scared. 

"Geez, calm down." I said, grabbing my blanket a little tighter. 

"Oh, so you think you bad, huh?" Rey said through his teeth. 

I just looked at the ceiling, trying ti avoid eye contact. 

"ANSWER.ME." He barked. 

Man, I wish I hadn't been so stupid and have just answered the guy.  

But you know what I did. 

I scoffed. 

I FUCKING SCOFFED. 

He was above and beyond pissed off. 

"I got somethin' for you, lil girl." he said, taking his shirt off. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, a bit of nervousness in my voice. 

"Teachin' you a lesson." He stripped down to his boxers. 

'Strike Two.'

I could see the buldge in his underwear, and gripped the blankets even tighter. 

He walked toward me and licked his lips. 

"Take it off." He growled quietly. 

"Excuse you?!??" I squealed. 

I remember thinking, ' He better not be talking about my clothes!'. 

But he was. 

He hit me across the face, and grabbed me by the shoulders. 

"Let me go!" I said, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. 

He stripped me from my hoodie and shorts, and tore my tank top and bra off, revealing private part number one. 

He started to kiss my neck, and I trid to push him away, to no avail.

 'Strike Three.'

I tried harder to get him off, and it still wasn't working.

He stripped me down completely, and threw me on the bed.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled, crawling to the opposite side of my bed.

He grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me closer to him.

I banged a couple of times on the wall, to make noise for the neighbors to hear.

"STOP!" I screamed as he pulled my closer.

"You like it? Huh lil' girl?" He said as he shoved his huge man-area inside of me.

"AHHH! NO!" I squealed as he thrusted in and out of me.

I could see blood running down my leg, and started to cry.

"Oh, don't bitch out now, don't bitch out now." He cooed, going faster and faster.

I felt a warm liquid rush into me, and he zipped up his pants, grabbed his shirt, and left.

I just layed there and cried until I couldn't anymore.

 I threw up the day after that, and Mama jumped to conclusions and thought I was pregnant. So she went to Andre's house, and talked to his parents. They wouldn't believe her, and since then I had to hang with Andre on the down-low.

I took the test, and came out negative, thank God.

The second time Rey raped me, Mama walked in, and he was arrested for life.

That bastard. He deserves to burn in Hell. 

 *End Of Flashback*

 The man left, and said the next man was coming in ten minutes.

I changed back into my clothes, and studied the environment I was in.

I saw a table with my purse on it.

I ran to it, and there my phone was, just lying there.

Those idiots.

I was gonna call 911, but decided to call Jacob first. You never know who could make it here first.

I dialed his number, and it rang a couple of times, before going to voicemail.

"Jacob, come on! Pick up!" I whispered to myself as I redialed the number. 

I heard footsteps, and threw my phone back in my purse and jumped into the bed, and faked asleep.

As each man came in, my hope kept drowning. I should've called 911 when I had the chance.

~Jacob's POV
I was dancing with Yasmine to 'The Way' by Ariana Grande ft.Mac Miller when my phone went off again.
Guess who it is?
"Is that her?" Yasmine growled quietly.
"Naw, it's nothing." I reassured her.
I quickly pressed reject, and turned my phone off.
I can't let Aliyah ruin my love life, I just can't.

(A/N) I actually cried during this chapter.
Next chapter soon! I've decided to go up to thirty-two chapters :) You're welcome!