Chapter Twenty-Two

(A/N) *Kevin Hart voice* It's about. To go. Down.

**Recap**
I gave a silent groan and stopped the movie.
"Why'd you stop the movie?" Aliyah and Prod said simultaneously.
I took the tape recorder, out of my pocket, and stood up.
"I have an annoucement." I said, taking a deep breath.
**End Of Recap**

"What up?" Prod asked, turning his attention to me.
I was sooo close to saying 'Your chances of HIV nigga'. But I kept it to myself.
"Uh, I am friends with both Aliyah AND Prodigy, and they're like family to me." I started. "But if someone is being unfaithful, it has to be known. Love is faithful, love is kind. It does not-"
"Man, we are not in church. Close up your sermon and get to the point." Jacob said, anxious for me to bust Prodigy.
"I, I don't understand. Who's being unfaithful?"Aliyah asked, looking around to each of us.
"Well, um. You see, the problem is, uh." I stuttered.
"I'm tired of this shit." Jacob exclaimed, jumping up and grabbing the tape recorder.
"Aliyah, Prodigy cheated on you, twice. Once at the Beach, and once at Red. And we have the proof." He informed.

~Jacob's POV
It was silent for a few seconds.
Aliyah broke the silence by laughing. Hard.
"Woo! You guys are funny. Almost had me for a second." She chuckled.
"Aliyah, we're not kidding." I said.
"Let's be real here. I know we've had problems but to cheat on me? I don't think so, right baby?" She said, pecking Prodigy on the cheek.
"That's right." Prod replied.
I have never wanted to choke him so badly in my life.
"Oh really? Listen to this." I said, pressing play on the tape recorder.
*Recording*

Ray Ray; I heard what happened at Red, Prod.
Prodigy; What?
Ray Ray; You know what.
Prodigy; Oh, with Cierra.

I saw Cierra's eyes get big as she heard her name, and grinned with satisfaction.
That's what you get, hoe.
"Uh, I'm gonna leave now. Have fun, bye." She stammered before running for the door. 

Ray Ray; Tell me you didn't kiss her.
Prodigy; I, I did. A little more if you know what I mean. But it don't matter.

I scanned each of their faces, looking for a response.
"Jacob, how dare you frame Prodigy like that! Your joke has gone too far!" Aliyah exclaimed, standing up.
IS.SHE.FOR.REAL.
"WHAT? I DIDN'T FRAME ANYBODY! PRODIGY IS CHEATING ON YOU! " I yelled.
Why can't she get through her head?
"I'm not gonna believe you! He wouldn't do that to me! That doesn't even sound like his voice, Jacob!" She squealed.
I took a deep breath, before getting up to her face.
"Then why isn't he denying it." I growled.
"MAN, SHUT THE FUCK UP." Prodigy barked.
"OH, NOW YOU WANNA TALK?"
"You were always trying to interfere in other people's relationships, like a Dr.Phil nigga. Just stop!" He said, getting in my face.
"As a matter of fact," He started, "Since we wanna tell secrets, Princeton. Why don't you tell everybody what you CAUGHT in 9th grade. Does it still burn?" He snickered.
I punched him in his face.
"YOU BITCH!" I yelled.
In 9h grade, rumors were spread about me having Chlamydia, because I slept with a girl who had caught it later on. I OBVIOUSLY, didn't give it to her, and she didn't catch it until AFTER me. Bitches didn't pass that version of the story around.
"JACOB!" Aliyah barked.
"You know what, I'm out. I'll see you on Monday Ray Ray." I said, before leaving.
Fuck Aliyah. If she gets hurt, I'll just have a big 'I Told You So' to throw in her face.

~Aliyah's POV
Is he that desparate that he has to ruin everybody else's relationships?
What the hell? 
"Yeah, party's over y'all." Ray Ray said, opening the door.
We all got up and left without saying a word.
"You wouldn't cheat on me, right?" I asked Prodigy, getting into his car.
"Naw baby." He cooed.
I pecked him on the lips, and he revved the engine before speeding off.
As we drove, I turned on the radio, to reveal that "Next To Me" By Emeli Sande was playing.
Perfect song for the occasion. I could definetly relate to it.
Prodigy tried to change the station and I stopped him.
"No, I like this song." I said. 
I smiled as the lyrics rang from the back speakers.

You won't find him drinking at the tables
rolling dice and staying out til 3
you won't ever find him being unfaithful
you will find him, you'll find him next to me

You won't find him trying to chase the devil
for money, fame, for power, out of grief
you won't ever find him where the rest go
you will find him, you'll find him next to me

Next to me, ooooh
next to me, ooooh
next to me, ooooh
you will find him, you'll find him next to me

When Prodigy dropped me off home, I didn't know what to expect from Jacob.
What if he was right? What if Prodigy IS cheating on me? I should've handled the situation differently.
I knocked on the door, and Al answered.
"Al! I thought you were on vacation for the month." I exclaimed, stepping inside.
"I just came to check in on you guys, you know." He replied.
"Oh, cool." I said before starting my way downstairs to see Jacob .
"I don't think you should do that." Al warned.
"Why?"
"He's not really in a stable mood."
"Oh."
"Well, I'll see you guys next week. I'm out. And Jacob's dad said he's coming home Tuesday." Al said  before closing the door.
As soon as Al closed the door, I walked downstairs to Jacob's room, and knocked on his door.
Usually, he'd open it and let me in. but I guess not.
"Jacob? Can I talk to you?" I asked, knocking harder on the door.
He blared 'Pour It Up', by Rihanna to drain me out.
I don't know what came over me, but I got super-pissed off, so I yelled, "I KNOW WHY YASMINE LEFT YOU!" Before stomping upstairs to my room. 
I could hear the door swing open, and grinned.
I went to my room and locked the door.
Almost instantly, he knocked on my door.
Idiot.
"What'd you say?" He asked through the door.
"I didn't say anything, what are you talking about?" I laughed.
"Don't play with me." He warned.
I gave a loud chuckle before turning the T.V in my room on, and falling asleep watching 'Boondocks'.

Sunday morning, I woke up feeling good.
I made myself Pancakes and bacon, and for Jacob I placed a bowl, some milk, froot loops, and a spoon on the table.
He doesn't deserve a good meal.
I ate, and went to the bathroom to shower, and do my hygiene.
I straigtened my hair,  threw on a black tank top, ripped jeans, a red hoodie, and black vans before stepping outside.
I just sat out there for a few minutes, I didn't really have anywhere to go.
My phone vibrated, and I checked it, seeing that I got a text from Prod.
'Hey babe, u tryna hang?'
I thought about it for a second.
'naw, I'm busy, maybe tmrw.' I typed. 
I didn't feel like going anywhere today.
I walked back in the house and he was sitting at the table, eyes fixated on me.
"Tell me what you said last night." He whispered. 

(A/N) UGH. THAT WASN'T MY BEST CHAPTER.
BUT ANYWAYS, I HAVE THE WINNER FOR THE PLOT TWIST :0
If you sent one in, I'm still gonna dedicate a chapter to you.
BUT, the time has come for me to announce who won...
AND THE WINNER IS..............................................................................................  @whereisdana! 
CONGRATS GURL ;D
For your character pic, I made a collage of four girls for you to choose from (on the side) Or, you can sen da link to another girl if none of those are appealing.
Sorry to those who didn't win :( I had a REALLY hard time picking.
Vote/Comment please! Next chapter, maybe today :)