Time to Choose...

Previously on 'Do You Still Love Me?'

Okay...this is getting way out of hand..

(Trigger warning!!!)

HE MADE YOU WAIT A WEEK FOR YOUR PHONE BACK!! IF YOU WERE WONDERING,HIS SANITY IS DECLINING!!

(Y/n):...

Kaneki:here's your phone..

(Y/n):...*takes it*..

Kaneki: what's wrong?..

(Y/n):nothing...

Kaneki:..

LET'S REVIEW THE WEEK

DAY 1:

He came over

~~~

Kaneki:(y/n) I know the other night was crazy, but surely you're smart enough to not ever do that again!

(Y/n):kaneki.. you need to calm down..you can't keep me away from my social life..I don't keep you from seeing Hide..

Kaneki: I haven't seen him in a while! That's besides the point what if something happened and you weren't around!

(Y/n):I have a phone..Oh wait! My loving boyfriend confiscated it!

Kaneki: yep...

DAY 2:

He moved in!

~~~

Kaneki:wake up (y/n).....*Lightly shakes you*

(Y/n):*yawn*....uh..what are you doing here?..

Kaneki: I moved in!

(Y/n):you what?!?

Kaneki: I still have my house, but I'm going to be staying here..

(Y/n):you can't stay kaneki...

Kaneki: why not?

(Y/n):we're not married!

Kaneki: then we'll get married!

(Y/n):okay... you clearly don't understand this...we are not married!..i'm not ready to be married!...

Kaneki: it's not hard (y/n)...we can even start a family

(Y/n):the problem is I'M NOT READY FOR THAT!

Kaneki: well you need to get ready, because I want one..

(Y/n):..I'm not going to be rushed into this,because i'm still in college, still young, and still getting my life planned out. I'm sorry...

Kaneki: fine then I'll go find a woman who will...

(Y/n):what is wrong with you?..this is a big step! Just slow down a bit okay..

Kaneki: ..i'm sorry...promise I'll have a family with you...

(Y/n):when it's the right time..

Kaneki:..okay..

DAY 3:

He drove off (friend)

~~~

(Friend) comes over

(Y/n):hey..

(Friend):what did he do?

(Y/n):i'm grounded..

(Friend):okay that's it..*walks in* excuse me kaneki, but I don't think you have that kind of authority over her. You don't own her and you definitely don't know her! She seriously deserves way better! You're grounding her like some little kid!

Kaneki: our relationship isn't any of your business..

(Friend):since she's in, it is my business..

Kaneki: (y/n) can you step out for a bit?..

(Y/n):what for?

Kaneki: NOW!

(Y/n):!!....*goes in your room*

(Friend):that right there is why she doesn't need you! She doesn't love you she's scared of you!

Kaneki: that's fine too..

(Friend):....

Kaneki: listen, I don't want some BRAT telling me how to take care of my wife.. you should worry about your baby..

(Friend):..what?!?..

Kaneki: you got knocked up by some guy named Drake..

(Friend):no I didn't..

Kaneki:you were nothing but his side chick and that's why he broke up with you to be with her..you lied and said you weren't pregnant to be with him again,but you and I both know he's alive and well at his grandmother's..

(Friend):...you couldn't have known all that....

Kaneki: I did a little background check... then I took a visit to your mom's... she's really nice.. your son is adorable too..I wonder if (y/n) would want to meet him

too..

(Friend):...please don't-

Kaneki: now you're saying 'please'?...if you want this to stay a secret then stay away...come here again, I'll eat your little family.. then you..

(Friend):...

Kaneki: you can leave now. Have a nice day..

She leaves and you come down

(Y/n):..where'd she go?...

Kaneki: something came up..

END OF FLASHBACK

That's not even all that went on..You look at your bruised wrist from an earlier argument and think about his question..

(Y/n):..I'm not upset just a bit worried...

Kaneki:about what?

(Y/n):us...the past week was tough...

Literally..all the times he smacked you around.. you kind of became numb to it...

Kaneki:... i'm sure we'll be fine... I know I can be a challenge to get along with, but we made it this far...you have to still love me...right?...

(Y/n):uh...

Kaneki: (Y/n)?....

(Y/n):..

END OF CHAPTER 4!!

Sorry it's late!!! I know it's short, but I was too excited to wait and write the next chapter!!! I might write them as two separate endings so that people don't have to wait for their opposing answer! Thanks for reading!!^^