You Can't Fight It Alone..

Previously on 'Do You Still Love Me?'

Kaneki speeds off in his car to the cafe that he worked at. Meanwhile, you were wondering what to do about your ghoul's odd behavior... 

YOUR POV

You:'he's been so weird lately..he's super grumpy and is always staring at me...not like a normal creepy person, like the hungry eyes guy from the m&ms commercial! He wants to eat me?.....psh!  No! Kaneki loves me! I trust him!

Yeah! He's only staring because you look so good with that new haircut!!~(sarcasm included)

Later that night

You:'he's doing it again.....he wont stop staring... i'm getting super uneasy..'

Someone cue the hungry eyes song! X'D

Kaneki: babe?...

You:!!!yeah?....

Kaneki: *stands up and starts walking towards you*..did anyone ever tell you you look delicious in those shorts?...

You:well...uh...delicious is a really

uncommon compliment to me...it's kind of out of context...you see, the term "delicious" is used to describe uh..food..hehe...

As if he didn't hear you he grips your waist and rests his head in the crook of your neck, taking in your DELICIOUS scent..

Kaneki:...just one..BiTe!!!

You:NO! *punches him*

Kaneki: OW!! *lets go of you* YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!

You: you were going to bite me!!

Kaneki:what?...

You: you were going to BITE ME!!

Kaneki:... Oh God..I tried to bite you..

You: like I said!

Kaneki:... I'm so sorry(y/n)...

You: eh I've been through worse..

Kaneki: no you haven't..

You: me saying it makes you feel better though right?

Kaneki:...

You:hey don't be so hard on yourself..is this what's been wrong with you?

Kaneki: yes... I'm just scared I'll wake up with your blood and guts everywhere...

You:?!

Kaneki: the floors...walls...my fingers....and I'll lick the sweet tasting blood...

You: uh kaneki?

Kaneki: every drop~...

You:hey! Babe?

Kaneki: y-yeah?

You:I can do without the vivid imagery thank you...

Kaneki: I'm sorry.

You:but I do know one thing, I'm still willing to help you...remember we said we're doing this together...

Kaneki:... Oh yeah....you remembered?

You:heck yeah! This is my LIFE we're talking about!!

Kaneki: that's not funny!

You:it is to me, because for some reason I still trust you..

Kaneki:why are you so optimistic?

You: no! If I was optimistic,I'd still invite you over to my house after THIS, no this is me trusting you from a distance!...your house!....not in mine!.....

Kaneki: I can't come over anymore?

You:you can!! When you aren't trying to nom on my guts!

Kaneki: that's still not funny (y/n)!

You: I'm sorry! Anyways, I still feel comfortable around you! I mean you're still kaneki!

Kaneki:.. you're too sweet...thanks...will you still visit me?

You:yeah...?

Kaneki:Oh I see you're scared.

You:no!....I just really don't want to be eaten...

Kaneki:am I really not going to see you? Nor at your house?

You:yeah you can still come over..But I am keeping an eye on you, you watch me with your hungry eyes!

Kaneki: -.-...seriously? Hungry eyes?

You:Yep! ^^

Like you said, you two still love each other at the end of the day! Aside from the whole incident you both look past it and await the next day, so you two can spend it together!...(I wonder how I'm gonna screw the happiness up again?!?^_^)

I'm so sorry this is short! I'll make up for it in the next chapter though! I love writing this story and wrecking lives like a heartless person!!(0.0) just kidding! Seriously though, I hope you guys are enjoying the story! As always vote or comment if you want! Thank you for reading!! P.S. I know i'm adding a lot of jokes so far, but I'm trying to make it to where you can see a change in attitude in later chapters, that's when it'll start getting more serious! Enjoy the story!!!^^