One Hot Coffee (Epilogue)

It had been a while since you left your old home. You eventually travelled and saw some of the world to expand your horizons. It was a nice way to treat yourself and kick that excitement about life back into  motion.
Before finishing the process of choosing your 'forever home', you decided to pay Tokyo, what would probably be, one last visit. You stopped by the coffee shop you frequented before packing up, and you were greeted with the sweet smells of freshly  brewed coffee.

"Welcome" a young man said, greeting you at the counter.

"Hi, just a simple coffee please." You mindlessly ordered.

"Coming right up" the barista said, turning to prepare you a cup.

You took a moment to look up from your phone and watch him. Your eyes landed on his frame, it was very lean and nothing too special. However, something about it..something about him...seemed familiar.

"Would you like me to add cream and sugar for you?" He asked, smiling kindly.

Your eyes traveled his face and you looked at his white and black highlighted hair. It was odd, but you could swear he looked just like-

"Ma'am..?" He asked again, catching your attention.

"No, it's okay, I'll handle it from here." You insisted.

"Okay. If you need me I'll be here."

"Thank you. Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit tired. Nothing the coffee won't fix, right?" You laughed in an attempt to brush off the odd encounter.

"..actually I-.." The barista started, pausing abruptly.

You two looked at each other, and you could swear he hadn't blinked. His whole vibe seemed to shift. The man looked almost out of it as he looked at you, you didn't know what to do, so you just awkwardly shook your keys in your hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I think I may be tired too.." he apologized. "I agree though, I'm sure coffee will do just the trick."

This mysterious man said this with that same sweet smile that you were greeted with earlier. You took it, and sweetened your coffee to your liking as your mind boggled.

Something in you wanted to approach him, at the very least to simply ask for his name. You didn't know what to think, but something told you that that was him.. At least you had a sneaking suspicion of it..

Hey Sasaki! Could you help me with this please?

Another employee called the barista by name, catching your attention as well as his.

"Of course!" He chirped, leaving the counter to tend to the issue.

You watched the door he left out of for a few seconds and focused on the coffee warming your hands.

"Sasaki huh?.." you muttered under your breath.

Seems like you had the wrong guy.

You left a tip and exit the shop, ready to take on the next adventure that awaited you. You didn't notice the pair of eyes that watched you so curiously from the shop door as it closed, but the barista's gaze was broken once again as the next customer approached him to be served.

THE END END.
~~~~~~
*last author note unpublished so that chapter 11 & epilogue can run cohesively!
This is the ending!!! Thank you for sticking with it if you have and I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm sorry if my writing isn't as good as what you've grown used to in the past, and I hope I wrapped it up as best as I could! I plan to keep this up for a while for any curious eyes to read before deleting or unpublishing it. I'm still unsure what to do, but if it's staying up I will need to make some HEAVY revisions lol
Feel free to share your thoughts or grievances, I'd love to hear feedback! I plan to write more soon, but bear with me as I am still a student lol
Thank you again for your patience and enthusiasm about this story! Take care<3<3