Happy birthday harry

Start from the beginning

She smirked "ok birthday boy what film ? " You walked to where the dvds where and pulled out love actuarlly "let's watch this" she nodded and you put it In the machine your phone buzzed it was a text from louis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZZA put the kettle on I'm outside and I brought. Your present louis x

You got up and made your way to the kitchen putting the kettle on jus before the door bell rang "babe get the door" you shouted mary walked towards the door frowing "is your mum back already? " "Nahh its louis" she smiled and answwered the door.

The kettle boiled and you put the teabag in the mug "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" you turned around smiling at louis who had brought in a big box he looked like an exited puppy laughng you opened the box to reveal a massive ballon which said happy birthday hazza on one side and on the other was a picture of you a louis and underneath the ballon was a picture album of all pictures of you and the boys you hugged louis "thanks mate" he pated your back "no probs know where's this chick flick" you laughed and pointed to the living room.

---------------------------------------

"Knock knock " "harry its me gemma mum was not at the air port I assumed she was at the venue so I came here you in" you smiled and opened the door there stood your sister gemma she had a tan and two suitcases her hair was bleached from the sun and she was smiling "harry happy birthday " you nodded "thanks their is someone I want you to meet" you smiled as gemma entered the hallway leaving her luggaage at the door you picked them up and followed er into the living room.

When you arrived you heard laughter "glad you guys are getting on gemma you gunna get ready?" She smiled and whispered in your ear "she's perfect for you harry" and walked to get changed .

2hours later

You held marys hand as you both walked out of the car and into the venue there was sercuity at the door he nodded as you entered you opened the door inside was massive men wore masks and suites and woman worre mask and dresses you and mary entered the dance floor cheers arbutped the room youu smile at everyone your cousions and aunts where there you reconised everyone .

Your dad walked up to you and mary "happy birthday son " you smiled "thanks dad" he hugged you "who's this pretty girl" he pointed at mary who blushed and smiled "thank you " you smiled "dad this is mary my girlfreind " he smiled "pleasure to meet you must have a chat later " he winked at mary and walked off .

The dj started talking making everyone quite "THIS SONG IS FOR ALL YOU COUPLES OUT THERE " mary smiled as the song started to play it was little things you pulled mary close and you both started swaying to the music you started whispering the words in her ear you notice people around where looking at you both mary smirked "looks like we have an audiance " she leaned in and kissed your lips the song was nearly finshed and the dj put on a more up beat song the saturdays what about us everyone started dancing including mary "I'm going to get adrink what do you wanna drink?" She nodded "I'll have. A ermmm glass of chamapange " you smirked rembering the first time. You met her she smiled "maybe you could get the bottle " you laughed and made your way to the bar.

"Happy birthday mate " you turned around to see one of your best mates oscar "hey dude cheers thanks for coming" he smirked "its cool so who's the chick your with?" You smiled "well that chick is called mary and she's my girlfreind" he nodded "cool she hot mate where did you meet?" You smiled "we met at grace's party the night you where sick we fell in love straight away took her on a couple of dates then .... " Tears formed your eyes rembering the accident "then what?" "Well the car crash happened I survied and she was left in a coma I was gutted I stayed by her side hoping she would be ok and she was the accident was only 2weeks ago our realshionship has been tested so many times but I love her" oscar smiled and nodded looking behind you you turned behind to find mary she smiled "harry I love you too " she kissed your lips you pulled away whispering "your perfect and I ment every word I said " she nodded " I know and the future will be better no more car crashs " .

The party was going great it had been 4hours since the whole expressing our feelings since then people had been buying you drink after drink and you were ready to go home mary was talking to gemma and your mum they seemed happy you loved all three of them.your dad came over "great party have to go know though have a great night" you hugged your dad "chat to you soon dad thanks for coming"

MARYS POV

You watched harry talking to his dad he was smiling you have never seen him this happy

You listen to all the stories gemma and anne had said smiling sweetly you notice harry talking to a girl your frowned you weren't jelous but he was laughing "so kate decided to show up " you heard gemma "who's kate?" Her and anne exchanged looks "well she's harrys ex infact she and him dated for 2yrs " you looked at gemma and anne then back to harry and kate she looked kind of fake she had blonde hair up in a bun and she was wearing a long red dress which showed of her figure "they musy of ended of good terms " gemma nodded "if you call it good terms him walking in on her shagging his best mate oscar but harry being harry is still freinds with them both and ever since harry became famous she tried to get back into his life" you nodded "maybe I should go over there " gemma nodded "go on "

You walked over to harry he stopped talking and smiled his eyes sparkling you blushed "hey babe you enjoying my party" you put your arm around his neck smiling "loving it " he kissed you cheek just as kate coughed you turned to face her " oh hi harry who's this " he took you hand in his. "Mary this is kate my ex and kate this is mary my girlfriend " the look on kates face "nice to meet you kate " you said polietly she nodded "nice to meet you aswell " she seemed nice but she's harry ex thoughts whirling in your mind harry was still freinds with oscar after what he did "you ok babe" harry was looking at you concerened "ermm harry can I have a word privately" he nodded kate sighed "ok cya around mary and see you soon harry" she winked and walked off. "Harry gemma told me about kate and oscar " harry sighed "look his my bestfreind I know what he did was wrong but she was not the love of my life infact I was going to finish with her but oscar really liked her so I said sleep with her that way I can finish with her" anger appereaed on your face "harry where you not man enough to dump her ? What's gunna happen with us when you don't like me anymore" tears fell down your cheeks "no mary listen to me its not like that".

You walked past everyone tears uncontroably falling you ran outside you heard harry shouting at you but you ingored him and carried on walking no clue where you where or anything you found a park and sat on the swing thoughts going through your mind did he love you ? You where crying as you thought of all the moments you shared together then the accident like somebody had put a knife in your heart you hugged your knees rocking back and forth images of harry and kate laughing if he never had feelings for her then why was he so freindly to her infact why was she so freindly to him you didn't care you sat on the swing for what seemed hours but had only been 10minuites yoour phone vibrated it was harry you lifted the reciver to your ear as he spoke

Harry: mary where are you we need to talk you've got it all wrong

Mary: no harry I haven't I'm going back to your to get my things then going home

Before he could reply you hung up and walked out of the park to hawl a taxi

"Where to love" the taxi driver smiled " ermm quinns road please" the taxi drove along the dark street .....................

-------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

What did you guys think ?

Sorry took so long to upload not sure when I will post next part very busy at the moment

Also if you have any ideas or thoughts messgae me

-mary