Chapter 6 Uncle Amos' House

Credit to Rick Riordan! If u haven't read the Kane Chronicles skip to the next chapter. FYI if u didnt read the last chapter Kelly and Leo found out that wands r not their thing.

I opened my eyes and saw a HUGE mansion. Not as big as Hogwarts though. Not even close. A girl with dark hair ran up to us.

"Kelly? Is that you?" She asked.

"Yep!" I said, popping the p.

"And you're Zia. Clay or not clay?" I asked her.

Zia scowled. "Come on in." She said.

We walked into the mansion and then I saw a flash of purple-blonde hair. I ran after her, knowing that it was Sadie. My role model.

"SADIE!" I yelled. She turned around.

"Oh hi." She said. I gave her a hug.

"YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL AND YOU ROCK BTW BE MY BESTIE!"

"Ok!" She said, and gave me a high five. We skipped over to the dining room, where Carter, Amos, Zia, and Leo were sitting.

"OMG Leo I got a new bestie!" I yelled, pointing at Sadie. She was a couple years younger than me but who cares anyways? Anubis obviously didn't care about her age; I mean like he was hitting on her when she was twelve!

Leo frowned. "But I've known you longer!" He protested.

"Two days! " I yelled. Then I heard something.

"Ahg!"

I turned around.

"KHUFU!" I screamed, giving him a big hug. The ape looked confused.

"OMG KHUFU YOU CAN EAT LEO COZ HIS NAME ENDS WITH AN O! "

Khufu ran after a screaming Leo.

"Mental high-five!" I screamed, slapping my face. "Owch."

Carter laughed. "You're worse than Sadie!" He said to me.

"Oh I wouldn't be talking, Carter... I KNOW ALL OF YOUR SECRETS!"

A couple minutes later everyone else had joined us at the table (except Khufu and Leo.)

Uncle Amos (yes I decided to call him that even though I wasn't related to him) explained everything to everyone.

Leo and I got to sleep on the couch, and Leo didn't come into the family room until a while after, when Khufu finally went to sleep. (Metal high-five!)