Chapter 1

Stevie's POV
Buzz Buzz
"Ugh.. What the hell is th.. Oh. My alarm." Realizing today was the first day back from Christmas break, I just couldn't seem to contain the excitement from being woken up at seven in the morning. Aside from the small, but noticeable hangover I have, I've kinda got a good feeling about today. I slowly try to get out of bed so I can start getting ready for school, but end up slipping and falling face first on my hardwood floor. "Fuck!" Is all I manage to get out before I'm eating dirt. "Well.. Maybe the good feeling I had was just my stomach tingling from hunger." I say with a slight chuckle. So with that amazing start to the morning I stand up from the ground and head to the bathroom to get ready. Roughly thirty minutes later I have a strong scent of vanilla radiating from my body and my usual wardrobe of clothes on- my white 'I found the G spot and all I got was this lousy shirt' T-shirt, my black, ripped skinny jeans, and my black boots. I finish eating my cereal and realize it's already eight, so I grab my keys off the table and head out to my car.

At School

"Hey Moonshine!" I yell as I enter the school to see my best friend at her locker getting her books for the day. "Hey SassiBoB, you ready for the dare?" She replies with a smirk creeping up on her face. What dare? What the hell is she talking about? Wait... How drunk was I last night? What did I agree to? "What dare?" I ask, remembering that I didn't remember a thing from last night. "Well" Moonshine began, "I kinda took advantage of how drunk you were last night and made you promise to do whatever I dared you to do today." I froze. It all started making sense. Moonshine has known me for about five years now, and all five years I've had a crush on one of the most popular girls in school- Ally Hills. Moonshine has been trying to get me to talk to her everyday since we met.. And now is the perfect time to ensure I actually do it. "So... What's the dare" I ask with a faint voice. "I dare you to go up to Ally and pull her somewhere private, and give her the kiss you've been dreaming of for five years." She firmly says, not missing a beat with each word. My breath was caught in my throat. I never break my promises so I knew I had to do this. I get stuck in my thoughts for a few minutes. I have to kiss her? Im the girl that gets bullied everyday. Im the girl that only has one friend- Moonshine- and Ally is the girl that knows literally everyone in school. Ally is outgoing, she is so talented with a voice of gold and the ability to play roughly seven different instruments. Ally is THE girl that everyone wants to either be, or be with. And worst of all... She's straight... Right? Just then Im brought back to reality by Moonshines hand waving in front of my face. "So you gonna do it Sassi?" After swallowing the lump in my throat I reply with "I promised, didn't I?" I check the time on my phone real quick to see it's only 8:10, and school didn't start for another thirty minutes. I swiftly, but nervously make my way over to where Ally was standing, she was alone because she always arrived to school a little earlier than her friends. "H-hey Ally, can I talk to you alone for a second?" I hesitantly ask Ally while her face grows a confused expression as if to say- why is this potato talking to me? "Um, yeah, sure.. Follow me" She grabs my hand and starts walking somewhere we can be alone. I can't even pay attention. My hand is burning from her touch and I feel shivers going down my spine. Finally we arrive to a forested area right outside the school. "What is it you wanted to talk about? If you can't tell by my change in demeanor, I'm kinda worried considering we've never talked before." She says with a slight chuckle in a joking voice. I tried to spit out some kind of words but nothing would escape my throat. We locked eyes and I felt my heart skip a beat, and suddenly I got enough courage to just go for it. Her green eyes could hypnotize me to do anything. I cupped Ally's face in my hands and leaned forward connecting my lips with hers. Her lips were so soft. She seemed surprised at first but after a second, I felt her body relax and her lips fighting back towards mine. Her hands make their way to my hips and all I feel is a raging fire overcoming my body. The school bell rings, signaling that First period will start in five minutes. Ally slowly breaks the kiss. "I think we really need to talk." Are the words that escape her lips and crawl into my ears as if to create a cooling sensation to the fire that she just sparked inside me.

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction so I really hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think and any suggestions for future chapters in the comments. Vote, and follow if you want to see more of this! Until next time ~ Exavier.