I let the movers put all my arcade games in the fun room but left the right wall open for the TV. I called a game shop for arcades to buy arcade games and told them I wanted a wrestling game and a pool table and air hockey table and table tennis table and foosball table and a dart board. They said they would bring the stuff in an hour.  There’s so much space, I think all these things would fit and there would STILL be space.

I called a furniture shop and told them I wanted the 2 of the same softest white couches with turquoise pillows and I wanted it in an hour. One was for the fun room and the other was an extra couch for the living room on the left side where it didn't have a turn.

The movers left after they put all my music things in the music room. I called a music store and told them I would like lessons to learn all the instruments in one full day. And I would like to buy every single different instrument they have except for a piano and guitar since I already had those. I called people to come build me a small stage and HUGE speakers to go with my brand new music equipment. All those things should be hear in 1 hour as well.

I packet out all my games in a glass cabinet and put it in the fun room. All the games would be played in there obviously. I packet out all my DVD’s and cd's in another glass cabinet and put it in the living room obviously. After that cabinet was full did I put the rest in the next glass cabinet in my room for that TV.

I went to my library and packet out all my books. I saw that my books only took half the space!! This is unacceptable!! I took out my phone and called the book store. I told them I wanted every history book they owned, every dictionary, every love novel, every adventure book, and science books with normal knowledge books (except the books I already had.)

I sat down for 5 minutes while petting Licka, when I heard people coming up the stairs. I looked up and saw, the painters, builders, electricians, music people, game people, book people and everyone who came to help. I described where everything should go and they immediately started working.

I ran around trying to help for 2 hours. My music room was OFF THE CHAIN!! OMW I loved it!!! On the left side on the wall were all the instruments I could think of hanging there. In the right corner of the room was my big black piano. In the middle on the farthest wall was a stage and next to the stage were all the music equipment packed out and ready for someone to sing. And then there were a big open area between all the walls to dance.

My fun room looked amazing! My TV and furniture looks beautiful and the rest of the room looks good to. The entire arcade looks fun and the types of fun tables’ looks amazing together. I put Licka's cage in my room by the window next to my desk.

The gym is full of all sorts of equipment, and my whole left wall in my room is a TV... It's amazing. It's like a movie theatre. The same goes for the living room, it looked nice and full. The kitchen had nice, long and large black kitchen chairs.

The library feels like it came from a dream. There were books everywhere. I had every single book you can think about. Even books about mythical creatures!!

My whole house lets me think of a 5 star hotel.

I sighed happily and approvingly at everything. Tomorrow I would go from 8am-8pm to learn how to play all the instruments known to man. Suddenly a thought of moving again saddened me... I don't want to leave this place. It's amazing and by FAR the best!! I looked at the time and realized the whole day was almost over! My eyes widened and then I realized my little Licka was whining! She’s probably hungry! I was so busy that I forgot to feed her! I'm a terrible person... i quickly grabbed fruit and cut them up for her and put it on a plate. I bought a nice silver pillow for her to sit on while eating, so I put her on it and gave her the fruit.