The party!!

You were in your snuggie relaxing and watching (f/s) (favorite show) on Netflix until your phone vibrated.

It was a text message from tamaki it read 'Hey (y/n), I'm inviting you to a little host club get together at my house, so dress appropriately because the limo will be there in 30 minutes! Bai!!' You got up and stretched and went to go change into skinny jeans and a tanktop with Paris on it and you put on your (f/c) Hoodie and put on your converse (or vans or whatever shoe) You had your (h/l) (h/c) in a messy bun.

When you were done you heard a beep outside, you locked the door and ran to the limo.

10 minutes later you arrived at tamaki's house, you knocked on the door and one of the maids opened it and said "mister tamaki and his friends are in that room" she points at a room down a hallway you say thanks and start walking to the room.

You were about to walk in the room until the door opened and you were face to face with kyoya, you blushed and he smirked at this.

You threw your hands in the air yelling "CAN YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY PLEASE?!" He moves over still smirking. "Thank you" you mumble, you noticed the rest of the hosts talking and tamaki walking over to you.

"Hey (y/n) we are gonna start shortly when kyoya comes back so please make yourself comfortable" you shrug and you go to the middle of the room and lay down on you back, you take out your phone form the hoodie pocket and started playing games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short I ran out time. This is my first fanfic so please leave in the comments below what I need to change. K thank bai!