Howdy Doodie

Hellboy P.O.V

Everyone knew of Angel now.

I stared at Abe talking to Angel. And I kept on getting possessive....and I have no idea why.

Every time he touched her or got close to touching her a low growl world escape my throat.

She kept on sneaking glances toward me, and when she saw me staring she would smile. Which would cause me to automatically smile.

She would make movements resembling that of someone who was bored to death...... funny thing she kinda was an angel of death. I was mutually bored.

"Angel!" I yelled to her, interrupting Abe explaining some stupid shit and asking her questions.

"Yes Hellboy?" She asked kindly and alot quieter than my booming yell.

"You want a tour of base?" I asked. Mostly to get her away from Abe and also to get rid of her boredom.

Her eyes lit up with excitement. "I would love to!" But her eyes dimmed slightly, "Are you done questioning me Abraham?"

"Please, call me Abe. And for now I am done in my questioning." He smiled as much as he could.

"I am sorry but I simply cannot call you anything short of your full name. No nicknames or shortened versions. You know your name to be Abraham so I must call you that until your moment of death." She said with politeness and seriousness. She blinked, "Bye Abraham!"

She walked up to me and grabbed my left hand and tugged me out of the lab, when her hand touched mine I could feel fire bit there was no fire.......

(Time Skippy)

I showed her around base cracking jokes and telling stories. She smiled the whole time and sometimes asked questions all the while her eyes were bright, vibrant, and alive.

(Another Time Skippy)

I was walking around base looking for Angel but I couldn't find her.

I was frantically searched when I remembered the first song I heard her sing...... "A whisper on the wind...."

I stood still and blocked out all other noise but the wind. And I heard singing coming from the roof of the base.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullabye
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)x2
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La) x2
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh
(Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift)

I found her on the roof and she was looking at the stars and listening for something.

Apparently she heard it. She stood up and whipped around her eyes wild and frantic. She spotted me and her eyes softened slightly.

"What's the matter Angel?" I asked

She smiled but then frowned just as fast, "My sister. I hear her she's in trouble!" She grabbed my right hand (the stone one) and pulled me into the building and to the library/ Abes room.

"Abraham! I know where my sister is and she is in trouble!" Angel yelled.

He looked up from his books in his tank. "Well let me get out of here and we'll get a group together."

I looked at her and she seemed slightly calmer and the closer she moved to me the calmer she got.

I hugged her as close as I could.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the chapter being so short. I wasn't even going to update but thanks to @nhayabrown I did, so thank you @nhayabrown

Comment

And

Vote