Mission

3rd person P.O.V.

Red, Abe, and Krause had an urgent mission. Several snake-like creatures were 'melting' people in an apartment complex.

As they came up to the main doors:

"What are we dealing with here Abe?" Hellboy asks.

Abe walks to the doors and places his bare hand on the surface of the door. "A creature that feels angry, evil, and.......there are more than one." Abe says then heads to his books. "Ah! A Drakon.... Greek in origin..... Drakon's are snake-like creatures with bat wings, acidic breath, and a paralyzing stare. It also says they are indestructible." Abe hands HB goggle-like things that protect him from the paralyzing stare

"Industrable? What's that?" Hellboy asks

"Indestructible, Agent Hellboy. It means vhey can't be destroyed." Krauss cuts in.

"Oh, well. Let me go in and say hi." HB replied.

Red walks into the apartment complex, looks around then sees a Drakon.

"Waiting for me, chunk-face?" Hellboy says.

Several Drakons hid among the walls, and corpses

Several Drakons hid among the walls, and corpses. But Hellboy only saw one of them eating the melted flesh off a corpse.

As he was readying his gun, it breathed a stream of acid at him, several other Drakons made their appearance at that moment, he dodged it. The other Drakons took turns between breathing acid and jumping up and nipping at him.

He manages to shoot them all, but one. It slithered down a hole in the floor.

"Abe?" HB said/asked.

"Yes?" Abe replied.

"Is there a basement to this place?" HB asked.

"No but there is a small cavern under the building." Abe replied.

"I'm surprised this place hadn't fell in." An agent said.

"Abe, I need you and Krause in here!" HB exclaimed.

He had punched the floor and created a hole someone twice his size could fit through. He jumped in.... Several seconds later Abe and Krauss walk in the building. Red pops hid head outta the hole.

"You guys comin' or what?" HB said incrediously.

They jumped down. Abe broke the silence.

"Remind me why I do this again?"

"Rotten eggs, and the safety of mankind." HB replied.

"Ah!" Abe responded.

All of a sudden they ran into a moss riddled stasis-like pod.

"What is this......thing Abe?" HB asked.

Abe touched it with his bare hand, "......not sure."

"Dr.Krause, you should call a team to move this to study it." Abe said.

They removed and moved the pod. The Drakon jumped at Abe, and HB shot it.

"Industrable, my ass!" HB said.

HB, Abe, and Krause went home in the 'Garbage Truck' with the pod. Abe tried again, abiet unsuccessfully, to sense what was inside.

*Time skip* (because I'm lazy and have no Idea what to put here)

When they got back to B.P.R.D. The pod was taken to the lab and had tests run on it. Red NEVER left the lab hallway by the door.

The lead scientist left the lab, only to be face to chin with Hellboy.

"What's going on with that thing?" Hellboy asked.

"It won't open for two days." The scientist stated."That's all."