Boom, you're in love

Idea: How Stydia happened

On a really sunny day in
third grade, Stiles and Scott, who were best friends, played in park like all of their classmates. That's what children do. They play, they don't worry about stuff nor they have to take responsibility. That's amazing thing when you're a kid; no worries, just you and your imagination.

Scott remembers when he met Stiles: The little hyperactive boy peed on his sand castle and from that moment Scott knew he had to be friends with him.

Stiles was staring at something like he was in trance. It wasn't unusual, a lot of things fascinate Stiles. He is easily distracted. But this thing was different. It wasn't a thing actually, it was a girl.

When Scott realised waving hands in front of Stiles' face wouldn't be helping any time soon, he slapped him, cause that's what best friends do.

"Ow!", Stiles screamed, his arm on his cheek. His eyes were red but he resisted the urge to cry.

"I thought you were dead", Scott said.
"I am not dead, you! You're only dead when you're not breathing!" Stiles rolled his eyes and Scott looked down. The little Stilinski boy focused on the girl he was looking at before Scott interrupted.

"See that girl there? I'm gonna be with her one day", Stiles said nodding at the redheaded girl who was swinging and laughing. His best friend's eyes wandered to her and he giggled.

"What is her name?" He asked still looking at her.

"Lydia. Her name is Lydia."

Stiles answered, his hazel eyes still looking at Lydia, as if she was the center of the universe and the rising sun in the morning. She was beautifully beautiful, like the most beautiful butterfly full of creativity and a really smart brain. Whenever there's a question, Lydia's hand was first one rose. And Stiles knew this because he payed attention.

"She looks like Ariel from 'The little mermaid", Scott said after awhile, chuckling.

"You watched that?" Stiles started laughing at him and Scott just sighed in annoyance.

"You like her now but when you see someone prettier, you'll forget her." Scott looked at Stiles and saw him still looking at Lydia.

"No. I think I love her", hazel eyed boy was smiling while looking at Lydia Martin, the girl he loved the minute he saw her.

While all kids played and had no worries, Stiles Stilinski fell in love with Lydia Martin and never fell out because there was always something in his heart telling him Lydia is the one he loves, the one he will always be in love with, no matter what.

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf or its characters.

// Again, terrible. But proceed haha💕