Episode 1: A church captured Lucifer?

Beginne am Anfang

He struggled to get free from the net, but it was all in vain. He yelped again as he was dragged across the ground, and into the church. The concrete floor of the church was cold, and, and his wing bumped against the seats as the man carelessly dragged him inside. 

The priest who had spotted him earlier had walked up to him when he stopped being dragged and was stopped in front of a large glass window that made a picture of Jesus. "What is your name, unholy filth?" The priest asked. Lucifer didn't answer, and instead growled in reply, trying to ignore the burning, becoming searing pain on his back as he sat up on his knees. 

"I'm not telling you, old man." Lucifer said, his voice slightly wavering. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, multiple nets were thrown onto his back, and he screamed even louder than before. Though, this time, the burning was even under his clothed skin. 

He howled in pain again, because it was much easier to deal with the pain in his throat, than with the pain everywhere else. tears brimmed his eyes as realization suddenly poured over him like a faucet you'd see in a kitchen sink. 'No one is coming for me. And now, they are going to kill me,' Lucifer thought. 'Unless I tell them my name.' 

"Fine!" Lucifer yelled in a hoarse voice. "Fine! I'll tell you my name!" The nets were removed from his worn body, and he coughed up some blood. He sat on his knees, because he had fallen to the floor without even realizing it. He took a few breaths to calm down. The robed man was about to throw the nets onto him again, but the priest had stopped him. 

When Lucifer had finally calmed down, he took one for good, deep breath, and whispered, "Lucifer," The priest looked at him strangely. "My name is Lucifer." He said, this time, more audible. Someone had taken his hand immediately afterwards, and dragged him through an old stone hallway, right after Lucifer said his name. 

"W-wait!" Lucifer yelled. "Where are you taking me?" The man remained silent, and took out a torch*. He led Lucifer through a hallway that was dark, and the air was humid and sticky.  

/*the kind of torch that is lit up with fire, not the British name for flashlight*/

Soon, they stopped in front of a large door. 

It was old and dusty, like it hadn't been opened in years. It was made of wood that looked like it would't fall apart the second you touch it, and the hinges were cast-iron, and rusty-looking. The door had no door knob, and it was missing a few nails, so Lucifer wondered how it managed to survive this long. It look to be at least a hundred year old. 

The man who dragged him here let go of his hand, and opened the door. 

The door made a sickening creaking sound that filled Lucifer with dread as he didn't even dare imagine what awaited him behind the door. He gulped, and shook slightly. The man walked inside, and Lucifer followed him. 

The room was much like the hallway, but with a different atmosphere. 

The room seemed cold and warm at the same time, and was much dustier than anything else within the old church. There was a large desk in one corner, an old fashioned one with two drawers on each side, stacked on one another. It had cast iron hinges and handles, and the wood old and almost falling apart, much like the door. 

In the center of the room, sat a large, dusty, tea-green, piano with intricate golden designs decorating the sides. The top was open, and it was a very old-looking piano that also seemed brand new at the same time. 

The man dragged Lucifer to a wall with cast-iron shackles attached to the wall. 'Man, this place sure likes to have old cast-iron crap laying around, huh?' Lucifer was barely given any time to process that thought, as the man next to him had sharply grabbed him, and almost shoved him towards the wall.