"Alright bro i'll talk to you tomorrow." He said and hung up. I laughed and hung up my phone. I plugged it up to the charger and found myself getting weaker and weaker. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

•~•

History was so boring. What made it even worse was the fact that it was my last class before lunch. So it always dragged on and on. I mean who wants to hear a lecture about the Spanish-American war. First off I didn't even know it existed. Secondly, I knew nothing about it because this was usually the class where I zone out. Usually off in my own land. Sometimes I look around the class looking at the girls to see if I got that or not.

Lauren Sanderson, kinkier than I would've thought, but probably the best this year.

Reece Aspen, definitely got that.

I looked towards the back and saw Gracie sitting there taking diligent notes and looking up every once in a while. I widened my eyes and looked back and forth from the teacher to her a couple times to make sure she wasn't looking and looked back to Grace. I didn't even know she was in my class. She was close enough for me to pass a note so that's exactly what I did.

'Hey strawberry shortcake I didn't know you were in this class'

I wrote and folded before putting it onto her desk. She looked confused at the paper and looked at me and smiled. She opened the paper and I saw her eyes scan the page. She smiled and rolled her eyes and grabbed her pen and scribbled something down and folded it again.

'Strawberry shortcake? Really Alex? To be honest I didn't even know you were in this class either and we sit a couple seats away. So I guess we're even.'

I grabbed my pen and uncapped it before writing my response.

'Yes strawberry shortcake, you can deal. So are you still gonna sit with me and my friends today?'

I looked at the teacher to see her looking around the room before turning around and writing on the smart board. I slipped the note back to her and a few minutes later I received a little piece of paper on my desk.

The teacher saw the little square on my desk and glared my way.

"Mr. Gaskarth, are you passing notes?" Mrs. Riley asked with her hands on her hips. Everyone started laughing quietly and I shrugged it off.

"No I'm taking notes." I said. No I wasn't, but she didn't need to know that.

"So you wouldn't mind sharing what's on that piece of paper." She snapped. There were a bunch of 'oohs' and it made me want to punch them in the face.

I opened the notes and held it up while I read the little notes I had on my paper below. She huffed and turned around while everyone resumed back to normal to.

I looked at her answer and smiled. 'If you would like me too'

I looked at her and nodded and she smiled. It was small, but enough for me. The bell rang signaling the end of class and I put my books in my bag and waited for Grace to finish putting her folder in her bag.

"I can't believe you almost got us caught!" She whisper yelled. Even mad she was was still soft spoken and it was the cutest thing ever. What? Stop it Alex.

"But I didn't." Was all I said and led her out of the classroom.

"So how many friends am I meeting?" She said softly as we moved through the mass of people talking to friends or making out with boyfriends or girlfriends.

"Just two, Rian and Jack, Zack goes to a different school." I said simply.

"What if they don't like me?" She asked. I stopped in my tracks and pulled her off to the side against the wall and looked at her seriously.

"What makes you think they won't like you?" I said softly.

"It's just me Alex, I don't know, that's why I'm so shy, I don't think people like me." And there it was. The first big confession. That's when I knew we would be great friends.

"If anything they'll love you." I whispered in her ear and pulled back to see her smiling.

"In fact, I told Jack about you last night and he thinks your hot even though he never met you." My cheeks reddened as I finished and I sighed. I can't believe I just said that.

"You talked about me?" She whispered in question as she looked at me with her hazel eyes staring into my own dark brown ones.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out so I just simply nodded. I couldn't be attracted to her. I wouldn't let myself be. I blinked brought myself back to reality and looked at her.

"Of course I did, we are buddies now." I said and nudged her with my elbow in the side. She squirmed away giggling.

"Is someone ticklish?" I said playfully. She gulped and looked away and smiled innocently.

"No?" She said. I laughed and looped my arms through hers

"Yeah sure, i'll be using that as my attack pretty soon." I whispered.

"Hmm?" She asked and looked up at me. It was then I realized just how short she was. Her height suited her though. It was cute.

"Lets go meet some people I said." I lied. She gulped and squeezed a little tighter on my arm and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, yeah let's."

An: another chapter down WOO! Double update! Actually tbh I just have a lot of chapters drafted. This chapter is dedicated to imabluemermaid because she's another one of my favorite humans.

I have like nothing to say lol I hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Song of the chapter: Fire by PVRIS because honestly I love them and Lynn Gunn is ultimate goals af