"Ro? Ro!" Sam snapped me out of my thoughts, causing me to turn my head towards him.

"Yeah?" I smiled, trying to recollect myself.

"You seemed a little out of it, you okay?" He placed his hand on my arm. I nodded, a small smile on my face.

Just then, my phone started to ring through my car's bluetooth. The caller ID read 'Momma' and I had to answer.

"Sorry," I mouthed to him.

"It's cool," He smiled back.

"Hey, mom. What's up?" I pressed accept from my steering wheel.

"Sweetheart! Are you busy right now?"

"I actually am. Sorry."

"Are you with Charlie?"

"Nope, with another friend," I lightly smiled at Sam and he chuckled.

"Oh? And who is this other friend?" I could hear the playful tone in my mother's voice.

"His name is Sam. He can hear you, by the way," I giggled.

"Hello, Sam! I'm Rose's mother," She perked.

I playfully rolled my eyes, as Sam replied, "Hello, Mrs. Walters."

"Please just call me Elizabeth!" I could hear the smile behind her voice. "Anyway, Ro, I have all your designs ready and made! If you two aren't too busy, stop by the office and take a look."

Before I could even reply, Sam beat me to it. "Rose will be there! Is it alright if I tagged along?"

"Of course! I'd love to me - "

"Okay, bye mom!" I rushed out and quickly hung up before she could utter out a word.

"Why'd you do that, Rosalie?" Sam stifled his laughter. 

"Oh shut up, you know why," I laughed. "This is how it'll go--she'll see you, smile, kiss you on the cheek, and drag on how you could potentially be my boyfriend."

"Well, I wouldn't complain if I was," He winked. I blushed, smacking his arm.

"Who knew you could hit like that," He frowned, rubbing his arm. I blew on my nails and brushed it against my shoulder, playing along.

We pulled up to my mother's building and greeted Clark as we walked in. He slung his arm over my shoulders, and I turned a rose color. The elevator doors opened and to my surprise, Dylan was standing beside Charlie.

"Hey, guys!" Char wiggled her eyebrows towards Sam and I.

Sam waved at her, "Hey Charlie. Dylan, right? What's up, man?"

"Yeah, hey. Sam, right? I'm great, I'm great. Thanks." The two boys shook hands.

"Ms. Walters, I just brought up the clothes. It's in your mother's office right now," Dylan politely reminded me.

"Oh god, please just call me Rosalie. Ms. Walters makes it sound like you're talking to my mother." Everyone laughed, as Dylan nodded. The elevator opened to the basement and Dylan left, leaving us three.

"You two would be so cute," I smirked at Charlie.

"Think so? He just seems too focused on his job," Char frowned.

"Because he's new, Char. Derek is probably being tough on him."

The doors opened to the top floor and Sam placed his arm around my waist. One of my mother's office doors open, causing me to scrunch my eyebrows. Charlie looked confused too, as we both know she never leaves her doors open for people to see. Kelly smiled at us and I refrained from asking.