Chapter 23

It's been almost two weeks and I can tell Gerard is loosing it.

Right now where all out looking for something to "eat" I should say.

We all wondered are own ways. I walk to a park and see a man sitting by him self. He gets up and I follow him.

I feel my fangs come out and my eyes go red. I grab him dragging him into an alley.

I bit into his neck and the sweet red liquid fellows into my mouth. I feel the hunger get stronger.

Next thing I know there's four more body's that are ripped apart and I'm throwing them away.

I slide down the brick wall in the alley way and start to cry. I dont want to be like this.

After it gets dark and more people are dead i diced to go home. I walk in and everyone is in the leaving room.

They go wide eyes and I speed up to my room slamming it shut.

Gerard's pov:

Taylor walks In covered in blood. we all look at her and she speeds up to our room.

I look at every one then go up to our room. I walk in and see her pacing the room .

"Taylor?" I say and she looks at me

She runs into the bathroom and I follow. "Taylor are you-" I'm dragged into the bathroom being kissed and pinned against the door shutting it.

She pulls away and looks at me, and the look she gives me is want. I pull her back kissing her with force as she removes my shirt by ripping it apart.

I rip apart her shirt to wrapping my arms around her bare skin and kissing down her neck.

I feel hunger come on but it's a different hunger. I unzip her pants and pull them off.

I pick her up kissing her lips we trip into the shower and Taylor hand turns it on. the hot water hits us and I remove my wet pant along with the rest of are clothes.

I pin her body against the wall of the shower kissing her violently and she does the same.

"Gerard please" she whimpers against my lips and I pick her back up and she slides onto me

She gasps but then relaxes, I start to thrust leaning my hand on the wall and my other around her back holding her close.

She moans against my neck kissing it. I growl thrusting harder. I attacking her neck kissing it.

"Fuck gee" she moans leaning her head back as she reaches her climax

A little after her I hit mine, I pull her lips to I'm setting her down running my hands all over her beautiful body.

Taylor's pov:

He sits me down kissing me and running his hands all over my body. his hands send shivers throughout my body.

I tangle my hands in his hair tugging.

"Fuck" Gerard moans slamming his hand on the wall

I grab his face making him open his eyes and see that they are dark red. Gerard try's to move his head away put I stop him.

"Gerard" I say and he looks at me with his dark blood red eyes "kiss me" I say and he plants his lips on mine I pull away and he looks at me

His eyes turned back to there beautiful hazel color and his fangs went away.

"Your amazing" Gerard says