Chapter 21

Get to where the teenagers are, they are at a old playground. there are three of them two boys one girl.

I sneak up behind one of the boys and grab him bitting his neck and ripping it apart. the others scream and run.

I drop the dead body and speed in front of the girl ripping her arm off and ripping her apart. I drop her and speed to the last one penning him to a tree.

"L-let me g-go please I-I won't tell anyone" he begs, I laugh

I'm about to rip into him with I'm thrown back.

"Alicia take care of the boy!" Gerard yells forcing me against a tree

"Taylor stop!" He yells

"No let me go!" I yell trying to get free

"You need to stop! clam down!" he says putting more force on my against the tree

"Leave me alone!" I yell and get free by bitting Gerard neck

He screams making everyone come over to try to get me off him. frank and Jamia hold me back while the others look at Gerard.

I see the look on he face, its horror mixed with sadness and its because of me. I bit him. I bit Gerard!

"Oh god" I whisper they let me go and I look at them with sadness, I look around and see the two dead teens

I look down at myself and I'm cover I blood, my fangs go away and my eyes go normal.

"I'm sorry" I say as tears roll down my face

"Taylor-" Alicia reaches for my hand but I yank it away stepping back from them

"No, don't I don't want to hurt you" I say as more tears come from my eyes

"Taylor it's ok" frank says

"No it's not! look at me! look at what I did! I hurt Gerard!" I start to panic as I said that out loud

"I hurt Gerard" I whisper but they all still heard it

My head started to hurt and I clawed at it with my hands.

"No no NO! STOP IT!" I yell hitting my head as I feel the hunger coming back

"NO! please" I speed over to a tree and rip off a branch then stabbing myself with

"Leave" I said falling to my knees

"We can help you Taylor" Gerard says walking up to me

I look down as I feel my fangs coming back and my eyes turn. "I SAID LEAVE!" I yell ripping the wood out and throwing Gerard across the playground

I realize what I did and speed off.

I go to my old house, the one where me and my family lived. god I miss them.

I walk around the old house that now has dust and bugs everywhere from no one being here.

I walk up to my old room and open the door, I walk in looking around at everything.

I step on something then look down, I move my foot to see a picture of my family.

I pick it up and look at it. I start to cry because of everything that had happened.

I set it down on my desk and go into the bathroom. I walk In and look at myself in the mirror.

I look horrible, lets just leave it at that. I deiced to take a shower and get changed into a pair of my old close.

I put on some ripped black skinnys a green day-t my com bat boots and black leather jacket. I do my hair and makeup.

I look at myself in the mirror again, I look like the old me the me that I miss so much. I want my old life back so bad!

I start to cry but whip away the tears and walk out picking up the picture of my family folding it and putting it in my jacket pocket.

I grab my backpack and go to my closet, I throw in some pair of pants and shirts along with my vans and zip it up, I go into my bathroom and grab my makeup along with other things and shove them in one of the pockets.

I walk out of the house but stop when I see them. I see the others standing at the end of my drive way.

They all turn to see me, Jamia smiles and walk up to me along with Alicia.

"Hey" she says

"Hey" I say and feel tears cover my eyes and she pulls me into a hug and I hug back

"Are you okay?" she asks pulling away

"I'm not okay, I don't want to be like this" I say and more tears fall and this time Alicia and Jamia hug me

I look behind Jamia to see Gerard standing there with the other guys looking at me.

"Go hug him" Jamia says letting me go

I start to walk over to Gerard him watching me as I quicken my paste until I'm safely in his arms with my head leaning on his chest.

We hold onto each other tightly not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry" I choke out trying not to cry " I don't know what's wrong with me"

"Shhh, your going to be okay" Gerard soothed