Stydia

"They have ship name for us." Stiles said, his eyes flashing the laptop screen. Lydia sighed and glanced at him.

"Huh?" She annoyingly muttered.

"Dude, the whole fandom ships us." Stiles continued, not even answering Lydia's 'question'.

"Lydia, there are so many edits made about us. I mean look at this, they even write fanfiction about us!" Stiles exclaimed, excitement in his voice.

Lydia examined her nails and decided to take a look as to what Stiles was doing. The girl sat by him and glanced at the screen. There were pictures of her and Stiles all over it. Next to her, Stiles was grinning like crazy and took glances at her.

"They call us Stydia?"

Lydia asked looking at Stiles. He only nodded, then gave his attention to the screen.

"Chic." She giggled.

"I know you want this Lydia."

Lydia looked confused. Want what?

"Want what?" She voiced her thought and Stiles rolled his eyes, then gave her the cutest smile she's ever seen.

"Us together. Jeff doesn't have to know."

She chuckled. Then, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. Stiles hugged her back and the ship was born.

Well, it was born in the first Teen Wolf episode but why not create your own little world?

Idea is from tumblr gifset.

// I am editing this and laughing because it's terrible, please proceed because I promise it gets better.