Chapter 6.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME!" I heard a scream from outside.

Alpha Gabriel grew tired of me struggling so he grabbed my arm and threatened to rip out every piece of hair follicle in my head. I whimpered and obeyed him.

We walked outside and I noticed Raven and a man next to her being held down by a few pack members. Raven's face was bloody and bruised while blood poured out of the mans mouth.

"Please just let us go, we won't be a bother." Raven pleaded.

Her eyes darted towards us and her glare soon turned into pity as she saw my appearance.

"Raven, I thought I told you that you can't see him anymore?" Gabriel growled.

"We were leaving so you would never have to deal with us." She said.

He walked up towards her and smacked her across the face.

"Gabriel stop! I'm the one who convinced her to run away with me!" The man spat.

Gabriel glared at him with a menacing look.

"My own Beta, disobeyed me." He grabbed his face and turned it to Raven.

"I want you to look into her eyes cause this will be the last time you ever see her again." Gabriel growled.

"Please please no Gabriel I'm sorry please don't do this to him." Raven cried.

"Baby it's okay, I love you." The Beta said.

Gabriel grabbed ahold of his head and with swift movements ripped his entire head off. I stood there frozen, unable to talk or move as Raven screamed her head off.

Gabriel looked back at me and grinned.

I couldn't stay here anymore, this Alpha was a monster and worse than my old pack. I dashed toward toward forest as fast as I could but not fast enough. Something hit me in the back of my head, knocking me out cold.

I walked out my old life in search for a new one but instead I found hell. I left my mate and everything just for hell.

"Felicity?" I woke up with a giant headache and groaned. I looked up to see Raven hovering over me with a concerned look. But she looked horrible. She had all kinds of scratches on her face as if a wolf slashed at her face.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I sat up.

She turned away from me so I wouldn't see her face. "I'm fine, this happens all the time." She muttered.

I sat up off the bed and looked around. This wasn't Gabriel's room, this room was all black, occasional rock band poster on the wall. It smelt of cigarettes and drugs. It wasn't tidy at all, there were clothes thrown around everywhere. I was guessing that this is Raven's room.

"Raven that isn't a good thing, I was abused at my old pack but-" my sentence was cut off short by the memory of my old pack.

"Felicity you were abused in your old pack?" She asked me.

I couldn't talk anymore because I was scared tears would fall. So I merely nodded.

"So you left an abusive pack only to join something worse. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine Raven I'm used to the abuse anyway." I smiled weakly.

"My name isn't Raven, it's actually Gabriella but it sounded so similar to Gabriel so I told everyone to call me Raven."she said sadly.

She looked around her room and placed her head in her hands.

"I never thought about doing drugs before or smoking or wearing all black. My favorite color used to be blue, I was a good child until Gabriel murdered our parents for power. He abused me all the time when I went against him, I turned to drugs to help me with the pain but I only feel worse afterwards." She said.

I was shocked at how she was opening up to me.

She turned to me and smirked. "So what's your story? I'm pretty sure they didn't abuse you for no reason."

"My father is the Beta of my pack and him and the Alpha were close. Coincidentally both their wives went into labor at the same time, my mother had me and the Luna had twin boys. Us three became inseparable we were like triplets because our birthdays were the same. Soon me and Daniel, one of the twins began dating. Xavier seemed a little distant so he hung out with my brother Chris, the more Daniel and I spent time together the more he became distant and argued with his brother about something. One night Daniel and I were out and there was a rogue attack, he tried to protect me but we couldn't shift yet so the rogue killed him. I was left alone trying to save him, everyone believes I did it, Xavier became the new Alpha and I'm his mate." I finished explaining.

She looked at me with wide eyes and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Well that's hell of a story, way deeper than mine. I don't believe you did it and your pack is stupid to think so, obviously you all loved each other so why would you kill him." She snorted.

I smiled. "That's what I been thinking the entire two years."

"If you say there were twins maybe the rogue was trying to kill the future Alpha but didn't know there were twins so only killed one." She suggested.

My eyes widened at that thought.

"I never actually thought about that." I said quietly.

"Felicity I think your mate might be in danger."