Yeah Boy And Doll Face

Yeah Boy And Doll Face: Chapter 3-

I really wanted to ask Vic what that kiss was about. I mean, I wasn't complaining. But we just met that day. We weren't even that close. I mean I'd consider him a friend after the hours we spent talking and spending time together but friends that just met each other don't normally kiss each other on the cheek. Hell, even normal friends don't do that. I let out a frustrated sigh as I pushed my song book off of my lap. I'd finished about half of my song for Vic. I didn't know why he wanted a song. In my opinion most of my songs were shit. They didn't have much structure and were more like poems than anything. But I guess they could be worse.

I'd thought Vic was downstairs in his room setting up what little stuff he brought with him already. I remember him saying something about a moving truck. I wonder how much stuff he brought. Of course he needed clothes and his teaching equipment. That's probably what the brief case was for. I tugged my covers back from my body and put my feet on my carpeted floor. I locked my hands together and brought them above my head, stretching out my back and letting out a little groan. I stood up finally and walked over to my door. I opened it and peeked my head out. My mothers door was shut and she was probably still at work.

Vic was no where to be seen upstairs so I walked out of my room and headed to the stairs. I slowly jumped down them jumping over the last two. Hey, walking can be fun if you make it that way. I landed on the hardwood floor at the bottom of the steps and walked into the kitchen. As I look around it reminded me of me and Vic earlier. That was the most fun I'd had since I left school. Vic was something amazing. His long, brown hair and caramel colored eyes. The way he shook with laughter and smiled so brightly. He was a ray of sunshine that I desperately needed. After being trapped in my house for months it felt too good to socialize with this pretty man.

I sighed and shook my head. I can't think about Vic in this way. He's nothing more than my teacher and at most a friend. Im pretty sure what ever could go on between us would be illegal, although I was technically an adult. "What are you thinkin' so hard about?" Vic asked from behind me. I jumped and turned to him. "Again, Vic?" I groaned. He seemed to be catching me like this a lot. "Sorry. I can't help it if you think about stuff." He giggled. That made me smile. He was so contagious. Hm. That sounds like a song. I might try and write that later.

"What do you need?" I ask. Vic just shrugs and looks down at the tile floor. "So you came here to stare at me?" I say with a small laugh. I wanted to see how far he'd let me go with my comments about him. "Now, that's no way to talk about your teacher Mr. Preciado." Vic said with a dangerous smirk. "Ohhhh yeah. Keep calling me Mr. Preciado. I like that." I say with fake lust. He laughs. "In your dreams, Jaime" He puts extra emphasis on my first name. "You bet, Mr. Fuentes." I laugh and try to read his emotions. He just giggles and shakes his head. "Do you want to go somewhere?" I blurt out and instantly wish I could take it back. I always seem to ask relationship type questions around him. I guess he just has that effect on people.

"Sure. Where did you have in mind?" He asks me with a small smile. Damn. I didn't think about that. Smooth Jaime. Ask him to go somewhere that you don't even know about. "You have any where you need to go?" I ask sheepishly and shove my hands into my front pockets. He chuckled and nodded. "I wanted to go to the book store. I was actually coming in here to tell you that but I got distracted." He said. Distracted. Did I distract him? I ignored the thought. I already spent too much time thinking about him already. I didn't need another thing to add to the pile.

"Im down. Are we going to take your car or mine?" I ask. "We can take mine. I'll drive." He says and holds up his keys for me to see. I just nod and walk over to the door. I slide on my red Vans and open the front door for Vic. "Such a gentlemen." He laughs. "No. I just don't want to have you staring at my ass." I put on a grin. That was a lie. It would be a privilege to have my ass stared at my him. "Oh shut your mouth." He laughs and walks through the door. I walk out and shut and lock the door behind us. We walk out to his silver Honda and I get in the passenger seat as he gets in the drivers seat. We both shut our doors and buckle up. He starts the car and he cautiously backs out of the drive way. As he finally pulls away from my- our house I relax against the seat and watch as the other houses blur past the window.