I choked on my food at the sound of his words. I started coughing until I took a sip of my glass of water.

"Okay, okay, bad idea." Archer held up his hands in surrender.

When I finally stopped choking I glared at Archer; "I don't think that's a good idea. I mean I can barely control it. I'm not as powerful as Pan."

Archer scoffed, "I saw what you did to Cale, which was epic by the way. But what I'm saying is, learn to control it and then defeat Pan. You're very powerful, even if you don't see it yet."

I contemplated Archer's words; 'this was crazy. But...what if I can control my Blue Magic? What if I can defeat Pan and get off Neverland?'

I finally decided that it was too good to be true. No one could defeat Pan. Then my mind unexpectedly raced to Cale.

"Archer," I looked at him with a furrowed brow, "I need to ask you something about Cale."

Archer's expression showed curiosity; "Why would you want to know anything about him? He did try to kill you, multiple times by the way."

I rolled my eyes, "yes I know that but I think he's hiding something."

"Like what?"

"What if," I paused and lowered my voice as if I thought someone was listening; "what if Cale has magic."

At this Archer burst out laughing, "Cale!?" He couldn't contain his fits of giggles, "He can't even tie his own shoe! Are we talking about the same Cale?"

"Archer! Be serious."

"I am being serious." He stated, still giggling.

I huffed, getting a little irritated. "I'm serious."

"My Cale has blond hair and grey eyes, what does your Cale look like?" Archer asked sarcastically.

"There's just no getting into the thick head of your's." I tapped his forehead with my finger.

Archer laughed again, "You're so right."

I smiled but I still couldn't help feel that Cale was hiding something; something from everyone, including Pan. I had to find out what it was, and nothing was going to stop me.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

That night there was no light in the sky. Moon retreated into the darkness. The star's bright light couldn't cut through the black of the night.
This was the night I decided to visit Cale and interrogate him. I will make him tell me what he knows.

My nerves were a little on edge but I kept reminding myself that Cale was behind bars. He couldn't hurt me.
I debated whether I should bring Archer, Bae, or Pan along but I decided against it. They would only keep me away from Cale. They would say I was insane.

Maybe I was.

I slipped out of my hut like a ninja, racing across the camp without a sound. The uneasiness of being alone in the night slowly washed through me but I buried it, attempting to focus on my mission; to find answers.

The crying of the invisible children never ceased, the whispering trees never stopped speaking, and the darkness never lifted. I thought about the cries of the night. I recalled what Pan called me that night when I first heard the children crying. He called me a lost star.

I dashed into the shady forest, heading toward the prison site. My feet pounded on the ground, the sound echoing through the silence.

I slowed my paced, gazing around cautiously; half expecting to see someone following me. Yet no one was.
But I then saw the cages. The metal cages which held Cale prisoner. I walked closer but kept myself hidden within the brush.