SORRY

After the conversation with pie,tears form in my eyes.is it my fault cause I dress up like a Tom.its part of me.why does everyone hates Tom? My mind drift back few years ago

Flashback
"Kim,im sorry for leaving you and your dad like this.take care of your dad Kim.remember that just be who you are and dont listen to other people. I love you Kim and bye.."
"mom.pls dont leave me.I need you mom to guide me in this world. Mom.!!"

After a few weeks
"dad I want to ask you something?.why do people keep calling me as tomboy.what is that?is it my fault for being like this dad??
"Kim listen to me.we live in a cruel world where people don't judge us by our hearts but our personality.you dont have to be afraid of any eyes around you.if you have friends whom actually understands you,they will guide you towards godness."
"but papa what if I fell for a girl,just like a lot of people telling me.will it still be same?will this world accept me like who am I?.that question ends without an answer

When I was in my high school,I have a lot of girl friends. But they never saw me as an sincere friend.they were always waiting for me to like or love them.but my heart was never open to them till I saw aya.aya is my classmates.we became close to each other. I dont know why my heart always skip a beat when I saw her.I know that I like her and I took my chance to tell her how I feel
"aya I like you more than a friend. I like you. Can you be more than a friend to me?"I brave myself to ask her
"Kim!!what are you talking about? Are you insane? You know that you are not more than a friend to me.furthermore im not someone who like girl...girl.please forget me Kim".after she told me.she just walk away
I knew this would happen......

End of Flashback
My memories were destroyed when I heard a door knock.
I lazily woke up and opened the door.pie was standing there.she gaze at me while she pull me for a tight hug. "im sorry Kim.."

Pie
After the convo with Kim.I knew that I have hurt her.tears were forming in my eyes.I feel sorry for her.what have I done?I felt so guilty.I know that I love her so much but I dont know how to confront my mother. I worry about this societies eyes.tears stream down my face as I force myself to sleep.im sorry Kim.
The next morning, I woke up early and get dressed.I went down only to meet p'van.
"hai pie.how was sleep?"
"hai.it was great.what are you doing here?did my mom call you again.?"
"nope pie.im here for busines matter with your mom "
"Pie. Lets eat breakfast. Come on p'van".my mom called us.
The breakfast segment ended in silence. I took my bag to go back to my dorm.I need to go see Kim desperately.
"Pie hold on sec.p'van please drop pie to her dorm.can you? ".Oh my god mom...
"sure aunty.no problem. Let's go pie"
Our journey was silent and only the radio was playing.I was thinking about Kim.I did not even bother to reply to p'van.after a few minutes, we arrived in front of my dorm.
"thank you for dropping me and p'van please dont act like this.I dont like it.you are just my friends more than that you are like my brother. Please dont go around telling people that im your girlfriend when it is not true.".he just nod while I walk out of the car.
Here am I standing in front of kim's room,dont know what to do.I took the courage to knock the door.I know that Kim will be angry. I knock the door.Kim openes it.she have no emotions in her eyes.I just cant help but to pull her to me and hug her tight."im sorry Kim".I whispered.

At room
I and pie lie together in my bed.she use my hand as a pillow while I stroke her hair.she scooted near to me and snuggle with me.after she hug me,I have no mood to talk to her.she bring me to bed asking me to lay down and she join me in the bed.
"why Kim?are you angry at me.im sorry for what happen yesterday. I know that I hurt you.Kim im sorry please"
She move closer to me and I cant help to hug her and kiss her forehead.my anger towards her subsidies a bit.I dont want to argue with her now.I really miss her
"I love you Kim"
"I love you more pie"
How I hope the time froze here.