the pain

After that fight, I rushed to my room in angry. How could she mistook what she saw.she did not even hear my explanation.pie's every single word shattered me.I was trying to hold my tears but one of the tear betrayed me and fell to my cheeks.I dont know why am I crying. But I know one thing for sure, I hate pie now..really....

Pie
"oh god what have I done?how could I use that word to Kim."
I dont know what took control of me but I was acting like I was possess. I know the word that I use has work like a dagger in kim's chest.its really true that my mother dont like Toms but I did not feel like want tot tell that to Kim because Kim was different than other toms.but now what have I done. I am sure I dont even owe an forgiveness from Kim.but my heart hurts when I saw her hugging meen.and my brain dont seems like listening to kim's explanation. I drifted to sleep.while battling with myself.

Next morning

Kim
I woke up lazily and went to shower.after I get ready,I walked out of my room to my class.my first class was history and unfortunately I need to meet pie again
My heart hurt since the yesterday scene. I walk to class and saw a pair of eyes looking at me.I ignore her and went to the end of the class and sat there.the teacher enter the class but I cant really focus.

Pie
I woke up this morning.I made my decision to apologize to Kim.I dont think I deserve the forgiveness from Kim.I sat in the bench waiting for Kim when she entered. I saw pain and anger in her eyes.I was really afraid to talk Kim.she walk past me and sat on the last bench...

After the class,my leg went up by itself to Kim.but she totally ignore me and walk past me to MEEN!!!!.I saw her laughing. It seems like she's doing my word now.I hurriedly walk to my room and bury myself to my bed.unknowingly my tears betrayed me and fell to my cheeks.

Kim
Pie walk to me but my anger overpower me.I walk towards meen.I dont know why I did that.meen told me a joke and I laugh.I saw pie walking out of the class.I walk with meen put to the canteen.

That night,I went to the bench and sat there.I was in my own thoughts.
"I have been involved in a lot of arguments before with my frens.this is the first time my heart hurts.no matter how many times I try to denie it.I know that I have fall for Pie.I have been trying very hard to hide this feeling but I just cant.

Pie
I have made my decision. I will talk to Kim to clear up the air.I walk to the bench and saw Kim.I went up to Kim.
Kim saw me and she quickly stood up to go away.I grabbed her wrist make her to stay
"wait Kim.I know that you hate me now but just listen to me now..."

Kim
Pie came to me.my anger is still on the air
I quickly stood up to go away.but to my surprise pie grab me and stop it.she ask me to wait and she want to say something to me.she raise bit her tone which make me stay
"look im sorry ok.I did not mean to do that.I was just angry when I saw you hugging meen!!Im sorry for not listening to your explanation.I was acting stupid.I was waiting for you for a long time.I know that word hurts you.im sorry"
A tears escaped her eyes.
Oh Damn it!!!I really hate when girls crying
Thats my weakness though and pie left crying

Pie
After saying everything that was buried in my heart,I quickly walk away and tears escape my eyes.my heart was in very pain.I was heading to my dorm when I felt a hand grabbed me and hug me tight......