I run down the stairs and into the kitchen where I know Ethan will be. As soon as he wakes up he always heads to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. Surprise, Surprise, there he is. He sits at the kitchen table staring at me as soon as I get in view of him.

"Hey" I say slowly. Was he waiting for me or something? I grab a bowl and fill it with the same cereal as Ethan has with some milk. I sit down next to him and we eat for a few seconds in silence.

"I thought you might come down" Ethan says still staring straight ahead. "I want to tell you something"

"What's up?" I place a hand on his shoulder. He still looks straight ahead. I grab his face and pull it to face me. I hate it when he does this; refuses to look at me.

"I want to say sorry" He breathes. "For being a dick and self centred and for not thinking about your feelings"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I exploded when I found out about you and Grayson. I thought you were using him to annoy me and I thought he was using you to do the exact same thing. The two people I love more than anything in the world got together. I thought you were going to forget all about me."

"Eth, I'd never forget about you"

"I thought you would get heartbroken because of him and not want to see me because I look exactly like Grayson"

"And what's changed?"

"I can see how much you love each other. I've never seen him like that with any girl. Ever. Last night when he told you how you're beautiful and perfect, it hit me. He really likes you and I can see it in your eyes that you love him more than anyone you've ever met."

"So you're okay with us?"

"Yes. I'm okay with you and Grayson being together. Just know that if he hurts you I will kill him. And if you hurt him then I will kill you."

"You don't know how much that means to me for you to say that."

"I'm your best friend- I can read your mind. Trust me, I know"

"So we are friends?" I ask just to clarify that he doesn't hate me anymore.

"No because you're my best friend. I'm so sorry T" He smiles. I throw my arms around him in an awkward hug until he stands up and hugs me properly. "I'm always here for you"

"I love you Ethan" I smile. It's true. Of course I love him. I love both twins just not in the same way obviously.

"So you guys made up then?" Grayson says standing in the doorway, beaming.

"Yup" Ethan laughs. I pull Ethan towards his brother and engulf them both in a hug.

"You're my favourite twins ever" I laugh into their chests. Once we let go, I look at them both and smile. "So what are we doing today? It's the first day of summer shouldn't we set it off with a bang?"

"What about the waterpark?" Grayson laughs.

"I know you're kidding but that's actually a really good idea."

"I won't invite Scarlett this time I promise. It can be just the three of us." Ethan beams.

"Actually, I'm sure Cailin doesn't have any plans"

"She's right. I don't" I hear Cailin's voice.

"Do you want to come to the waterpark with us?" Ethan smiles as she walks into the room. The look in his eyes tells me that he's over me. He has the same look that I see in Grayson when he looks at me. I can see this relationship going a long way. Grayson nudges me as we both watch Ethan give Cailin the googly eyes.

"Well I have to go home and take a shower and get my bikini on" I announce, walking towards the door.

"I'll give you a lift to yours?" Ethan says.

"Ethan, I live across the road" I laugh. I quickly realise he isn't talking to me. Awkward.

"Bye baby" Grayson says kissing me deeply. I smile as we break apart and quickly leave, running across the road and into my house.

"Tara is that you?" I hear my mom call.

"Yeah" I say following the sound of her voice until I find her and Chase in the living room watching television. "I have an announcement. I'm going to the waterpark today with Ethan, Grayson and Cailin and by the way, Grayson and I are dating."

"About time" Chase yells.

"What?"

"I may be 11 but I can still see how in love with each other you have been over the years." How could my little brother notice anything between Grayson and I before we even knew how we felt?

"How-? What-?" I stutter.

"You call him rude names. You call me rude names. You love me therefore you love him. Duh." Chase laughs. I stand there shocked for a few seconds. "You don't call Ethan those things"

"Wow. You aren't as dumb as mom says you are" I smirk. I watch as he looks to mom shocked as she begins to explain how 'Tara's just messing with you, I'd never say you're dumb' and I take that as my cue to leave.

I run upstairs and jump in the shower. I don't bother washing my hair because we're going to be swimming in a couple of hours so there's no point. I tie my hair into a messy bun and change into my white bikini, pulling the jogging bottoms and t shirt that I was previously wearing on top. I flop down onto my bed and play around on my phone as I wait for my 3 best friends to arrive.

I hear a knock on my front door. I scramble up from my bed and race to the front door.

"It's for you Tara- it's your boyfriend" Chase sings having already opened the door to reveal two twin boys and a beautiful girl stood eagerly waiting. De ja vu much?

"Thank you Chase" I smile giving him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. It's weird, it feels like my relationship with everyone has completely changed over the past few weeks. Grayson and I are in love. Ethan and I have just got back to friends again. Cailin and I are developing feelings for the most unlikely people. And weirdest of them all, Chase and I are getting along. "I'm taking you out for ice cream as soon as I get back. I feel like I haven't spent time with you in an eon."

"What's an eon?" He says tilting his head in confusion.

"Never mind" I shake my head with laughter.

"But YES to the ice cream" He yells.

"Bye" I grin at the little male, mini me.

"Bye. Love you" He says before he clamps a hand over his mouth.

"Love you more butt breath" I smirk leaving the house.

As I watch my friends and boyfriend make their way towards my car I think about just how lucky I am. The last few weeks have seen me beaten up, hit on and  broken hearted. Never in a million years would I ever guess that Ethan and I would start world war 3, Grayson and I would start a forbidden love and Cailin and I would go shopping. Seriously, the last one surprised me the most.

I can't help but smile as I think of my situation now. I have 3 amazing friends that I can rely on for everything. Yes, I may not be the most popular girl in school or the girl that everyone has a crush on but I know that I'm loved. I see it in their eyes. I'm more than grateful for these amazing people who I know that through all of this craziness, I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Sure, it's been tough but it's all over now. It hurt me mentally, emotionally and physically but I'm all better now. It pushed me to the edge but I'm back on the safe side now. I'm no longer at:

Breaking point.