Chapter 19

A/N: Hi guys! A little warning, this story is unedited, so sorry for any grammar mistakes or typos! But other than that, I hope you guys like this chapter!

I dedicate this chapter to one of my sweet readers ;)

Cutie Dan. I mean, look how cute he is. I'd pay to watch him having sex with another guy -->

Dan's POV

"Ssshh, Dan. Quit crying now, I promise we'll find a way to end this nightmare."

I don't know for how long Ash and I lock ourselves in the toilet, I just know that the bell of the first period has rung but none of us have moved from our spot. I'm very shock that I've stopped crying, and now I'm only staring at the wall vacantly.

"I don't know what to do, Ash," I whisper brokenly, "can we get out from here? I don't think I can face other students."

"Sure," he scrambles to his feet, "come on, you can come to my house. There will be no one there, so you can cry your eyes out without anyone watching."

He tells me to stay inside the toilet while he checks the hallway, making sure that everyone has already gone to their class so that they can't see us scurrying to the parking lot.

"Wait, who's going to pick us up? Jared drove me this morning. I don't have my car with me," I ask him, completely terrified that a teacher might catch us in the middle of parking lot and force us to get back to class. The last thing that I want right now is to spend a day in this hell hole with bunch of kids who have seen me having sex with Ryan.

He smiles like a Cheshire cat, "I've sent a quick text to Clayton, telling him that I suddenly feel bad and want to go home. Considering that he's the most paranoid man on the planet, I'm sure he'll be here in five minutes."

True to his words, four minutes later, I can see Clayton's flashy car comes to our direction fast.

"Hi Clayton!" Ash greets his husband cheerfully, completely ignoring Clayton's worried expression.

"You told me that you're not feeling good, but your face shows the opposite," he says coldly after he gives Ash a once-over look.

"Well, actually, it's not me who's not feeling good. It's Dan. Can you please drive both of us to our apartment?" Ash gives him a pleading look that resembles a puppy so much. He knows that Clayton will give him anything when he has that expression on his face.

"I just cancelled a meeting just because you want me to be your personal driver?" Clayton narrows his eyes, looking unimpressed with Ash's antics.

"Please, Clay. It's urgent."

Clayton must hear something in Ash's voice as he darts his eyes on me. His eyes linger a little bit longer at my puffy eyes and disheveled look. "Get in then, I don't have all morning. I have another meeting one hour from now."

"Thanks a lot, Clay," Ash fastens the seatbelt and plants a quick kiss on Clayton's cheek.

"You're paying me tonight sweetheart. That peck doesn't cover the time that I've wasted this morning for you. You'll do things more than that later today." Clayton's whisper is probably only intended for Ash to hear, but I'm unfortunate enough to hear that also.

Some people might find it hot to see a very handsome man like Clayton making sexual innuendos, but right now, even his brief mention of sex makes my stomach churns uneasily. I think it will be a long time for me to think about sex without having an urge to vomit...