Chapter 14

A/N: Hi guys! New chapter here (obviously, duh)! Sorry that it's rather short >_< the chapter would be too long if I didn't split it into two. Soooo, without further ado, happy reading!

I dedicate this chapter to VeonnaBolisay who has given many entertaining comments on the last chapter. Thanks boo, I love reading them.

Cutie pie Dan -->

I blink my eyes sleepily as I slowly regain my consciousness. I instantly regret my choice to wake up as I'm immediately hit by pains and aches all over my body, even in the places that I never imagined could hurt in that way.

"Ugh..." I groan in pain when I feel my bottom throbs with burning ache.

"Good, you're awake."

My eyes snap open when I hear Ryan's voice deep voice. The memory of the things that we have done comes rushing to my mind, making me blush like a virgin. Oh wait. I'm not one anymore.

I flinch violently when I get up. The pain that I feel only intensifies as I move my body. I guess I was too deep in the orgasmic sensation that Ryan created to actually feel the pain the he also inflicted. Now that the euphoria has gone, there is nothing left in my body but the pains.

"Don't move. Your body is still recovering." Ryan stubs out the cigarette that he's smoking before he comes near me.

"I didn't know that you smoke."

I slap myself inwardly after I speak those words out loud. Really Dan? You just had sex with this guy and the first thing that you say is his habit of smoking?

"Only recreationally," he answers offhandedly, "does it hurt too much?" he asks me with concern in his face, his brows are furrowed while his hands brush my hair out of my face.

"Nothing that I can't take," I assure him though the truth is I've never been in pain like this since that one time when I decided to accompany Brock run in a marathon.

Ryan looks at me doubtfully, so to convince him, I try to get up from the bed only to hiss in pain. Ryan steadies my body at once when he sees me that I'm about to fall.

"Lie down, Dan. Rest your body for a while. We still have some time before your curfew," he tells me sternly.

Once he mentions my curfew, resting is the last thing on my mind. The image of my brothers chewing me alive sends me into a frenzy state. Every pain that I feel right now will be nothing if I go home late.

"Oh God, what time is it? You have to take me home!"

"It's barely ten o'clock. We've got time, relax," He lies down beside me, resting his upper body on the headboard, "come here, babe," he holds out his arms and invite me to come to his embrace.

I let out a content sigh as Ryan wraps his arms around me. It feels nice to have someone to cuddle with, especially now when I'm emotionally drained. Who knows that having sex can be mentally exhausting?

"Did I hurt you?" Ryan's voice is slightly muffled since he's burying his head in my hair. I've noticed that he likes to smell my hair so much since our first date. I should send my compliment to the company that makes my shampoo.

"Not in the bad way." Indeed, the endless rounds of sex that we had have inflicted pains in some parts of my body, but every pain that I feel refreshes my memory of the pleasure that Ryan also brought. What we did was not merely sex for me. Call me cheesy, but for me we were making love.