Proposal

All the boys were jumping up and down around you, still excited by their victory. They'd just won for Song of the Year at the Grammy's. You were all heading into the afterparty and there were tons of camera flashes. You reach for Niall's hand and he pulls you close by wrapping his arm around your waist. Unexpectedly, he came to a halt outside the door. You went to follow the other boys, but he tugged lightly on your hand to turn me around. What you see when he did that makes you gasp. Your lovely boyfriend of two years was down on one knee, holding a glittering ring up to you. "Princess, I love you so much. There is only one thing that could make this night any better for me. Would you do me the pleasure of becoming my Queen?" He smiled up at you, his cheeks blushing from slight embarrassment in front of all these photographers. You were speechless, there were no words. "Babe? (Y/N)? Please give me an answer." his voice shook nervously. Then you just started nodding, crying and laughing all at once. "Yes!" he stood up and put the ring on your finger while leaning in to kiss you. "All right, Nialler!" the boys came pouring back out of the building. This was the best night ever.