First Tour

When you're traveling the world on a tight schedule everything is moving very fast and sometimes you blink and you're in a different part of the country; sometimes in a completely different country altogether. The cars picked you up from the hotel to take you back to the buses. You always heard stories about there being loads and loads of people but that didn't do it any justice. They really do have the best fans in the world, they are crazy. Which is totally fine, but it's scary when thousands of them are in one place. Everyone made it into the cars safely and as well from the cars to the buses. Once arrangements were settled and all the luggage was brought back onto the buses, you were off again. You and Niall had the back lounge to yourselves to watch a movie and relax. You were sitting at opposite ends of the couch but he pulled you over into his lap. 

"Are you enjoying yourself?" You nod enthusiastically. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be seeing the world right now. It was even more special because it was with him. This was something you two have always discussed and luckily your work gave you a leave of absence to be able to do this. 

"Are you happy I came?"

 "You could say that," he says kissing your lips. You both lay down on the couch, his arms holding you in place up against him. You felt him breathing against your neck and there was something so calming about it. You were relaxed. He pulled at the waistband of your pants, sliding underneath the material. As he was getting comfortable the door swung open and Louis walked in. His glance shifted to Niall's hand, 

"Woah, woah, I'll leave!" He backed out of the room with his hands up. 

"We weren't doing anything mate my hands are cold!" Niall shouted at him and from the other side of the door all you heard was"Yeah that's what they call it nowadays eh?" Niall gave you an apologetic look but you reassured him that it was fine. 

"I'm sorry that's how it is on tour. You never really have a minute to yourself." 

"Babe, it's fine. I understand. I agreed to this, remember?" He smiled and rested his head on your shoulder. This time he kept his hands where you could see them.