"I'd love that," I smiled at her as we finally reached London. We went into a lot of stores, I didn't buy anything, I didn't have the money. Eleanor bought a few things and made me try some things on. She bought me a beautiful lace dress and some heels and accessories to go with it (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78890972), "For tonight," she said, I didn't know what she was talking about but she wouldn't take no as an answer.

We kept shopping and we finally got to Hollister. "HEY EL, IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" A lady about the age of 30 yelled from the back of the shop.

"That's the owner, Kaity, so be nice," she whispered into my ear.

"Aren't I always nice?" We both laughed, but quickly stopped as Kaity was walking towards us.

Kaity enveloped Eleanor in a hug and smiled at me. "Hey Kaity, this is my friend Kim, she just moved here from Australia and is looking for a job." Eleanor smiled and so did I, Kaity looked me up and down and smiled.

"We need a new cashier since lazy butt over there," she pointed to a guy that was sitting at the cashier half asleep, "is not doing a good job, can you start tomorrow?" 

I nodded, I felt bad for the other guy but it wasn't my problem he didn't do the job and I needed the money. We looked around Hollister for a while and then we went to the bathrooms.

"Go put it on now," She pointed at my bag with the stuff she paid for and ushered me into one of the cubicles. I slipped of my uggs and pulled off my tights and chucked them in the bag, I took off my jumper and singlet and pulled the lace, black dress over my head, the sleeves reaching my wrists, I really liked it.

I grabbed the black heels out of the other bag and slipped them on. I grabbed the gold bow necklace and put it on, it fell on the lace on my chest. I put the gold, metal feather earrings on and let my hair out of it's messy bun, running my fingers through the tangles and knots.

I stepped out of the cubical, clutching the bags with my other clothes in it in my left hand. Eleanor gasped as she looked me up and down, she had changed as well and looked absolutely stunning in her new dress and heels. She was still wearing the necklace Louis gave her, the two hearts that made an infinity symbol and a silver bangle, her hair was still wavy like normal and she just looked absolutely perfect  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78892345).

I don't think I could say the same about myself since I wasn't model materiel but I still looked nice, my hair being straight like usual and my boring brown eyes had a sparkle in it tonight making them look nice. "You look stunning!" Eleanor smiled at me.

ELEANOR CALDER THOUGHT I LOOKED STUNNING? OH MY GOSH, MY DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

"Thanks, but you look better, you just look so perfect" I smiled at her.

We walked out of the bathrooms and two girls screamed and ran up to us, they looked about 15 years old. "Oh my gosh you're Eleanor and Kim! You girls look even more beautiful and perfect in person!" They both smiled. This was my second fan encounter.

"You two are so beautiful and we love you and the boys so much!" They both had huge smiles plastered across there faces.

"And what are you two beautiful girl's name's?" Eleanor asked them with a smile on her face.

"My name is Ellie and this is my best friend, Sarah, could we please have a photo with you two?" The taller girl asked, smiling even more. Eleanor and I nodded and we asked a random person to take a photo of us, the girls both said thanks and gave us hugs. 

"Hey, would you like us to follow you two on Twitter?" I asked them both with a smile.

Their eyes both widened and they looked between each other making sure it wasn't a dream or something. They both nodded eagerly and El and I got out our phones, they told us their Twitter names and we followed them.