Chapter Three

Harry's POV

I had been looking for a good hour now and it was almost 1am, maybe I should go back to the house, maybe she would be there, and if not I could ask the boys to help find her.

I looked down one more alleyway and there was a silhouette of a person sitting up against the wall, I could here the soft sobs. I made my way closer to the person. She looked up at me, those eyes still a milky blue.

Her hair was a mess and her mascara was staining her cheeks, but she still looked absolutely beautiful to me. She just looked at me, pain in her eyes. I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

We sat there in silence when suddenly she stood up, motioning for me to get up to. "Let's go home," she breathed. She was extremely tired, and she couldn't walk properly. I lifted her up and I walked the short way home, with her on my back.

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO? WE WERE GETTING WORRIED!!" Louis screamed down the hall immediately as we came through the door. "Shut up Lou, she's sleeping." I looked at the perfection I was carrying in my arms, causing me to smile because she was mine, all mine.

I headed up the stairs  and into her room. I placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her body. I wasn't sure if she'd feel comfortable if I slept with her so I planted a kiss on her forehead and left, closing the door behind me.

Kim's POV

I woke up to the stream of light making it's way through the gap of the curtain. I couldn't remember how I got into this room, everything was so unfamiliar. All the memories came flooding back, the plane trip, the boys, the new house, the pizza, the long night of getting lost. I rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thud, I dragged my body from the floor and walked like a zombie to the shower, getting a glance of my reflection and seeing my makeup stained face I knew I had to have a shower. I washed my body and hopped out being to lazy to wash my hair or shave. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my bedroom. A loud scream escaped my lips as I realised someone sitting on the bed just as I was about to unwrap my towel and find some clothes.

"Good morning beautiful," He smiled, again showing of those perfect dimples.

I motioned towards the door, "Come on Kim, I'm your boyfriend, I'm going to see you naked sooner or later," he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, lets hope for the later, now get out," He grumbled and left the room, closing the door behind him. I walked over and locked it, knowing how cheeky he could be, and walked into my closet to pick out my outfit.

After I finished getting dressed and brushing my hair and throwing it into a messy bun. I looked in thr mirror still unhappy with my ugly appearance that I had to deal with everyday. I slipped on my infinity bracelet Harry gave me and headed downstairs. No one was home as far as I could see. I walked into the kitchen, looking at the clock where it had 11:58 in green numbers on the oven. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple as I was becoming a bit peckish. That's when I noticed the sticky-note on the kitchen top. It read "YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT, just kidding, we're just at the studio, be home at 3 xox -Harry" I swear he's mental sometimes.

What was I supposed to do while the boys were out? I wasn't going to explore London because I was not in the mood to get lost again. I took my apple to the lounge room and flicked on the TV. Whatever was on TV was disinteresting me but I had no idea how the remote worked so I grabbed my phone and scrolled on twitter, I only had like 50 followers, and I only followed the boys and some of my friends, I had 50 followers but I have 5/5, so I was happy, but the only reason I have 5/5 is because im Harry's girlfriend. Suddenly the booming of Harry's name came from the TV which snapped my attention towards it. "Harry Styles and a mystery girl were spotted in London last night holding hands, could they be the new hottest couple or is the just another one of Harry's flings?" I knew I wasn't another one of Harry's flings because he told me so and I trusted him, he said he never felt the same about another girl. The voice continued, "The girl is assumed to be Kim Lopez, the girl that was given Harry's number at an Australian concert last year and were spotted having some coffees together but nothing serious, but now she's now in London, is she going to be the one to change him and get him to have a serious relationship?" A few photos of previous dates came on the screen and also some from last night. I turned the TV off, not wanting to hear anymore about us.

I went back to my phone, i suddenly had so many notifications, it was crazy, and thousands of new followers. I went from 50 to 5,294 followers in half an hour. The hate also started pouring in. "You fat whore" "You're so ugly, Harry could do way better" "You shouldn't even be in London, go back to your own country" "Slut" I couldn't handle it, I threw my phone across the room and it landed with a thud, gotta love Nokias! I grabbed Harry's laptop from upstairs and grabbed one of the movies from the box, I couldn't believe they had Camp Rock, but i loved that movie so that's what I watched while I waited.

I know it's not long but I had to update(: I'm on holidays so I'm sorry if the updates are short, hope you like it! Thank you for reading this and I'll love you forever if you press the vote button!

LOTS OF LOVE<3