"That's good people there doesn't know who I am to him." I said and sigh in relief. We talk about things she do before coming here. She meet her friends and relatives there and say them goodbye but promise to meet them soon. While we were talking Aminah suddenly remember her payback from Usama Bhai. He do something that is why she wants him to payback. That is not surprising I am used to it. We quietly get out of room and entered dark hallway. We slowly walk toward last door of Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi room. House was quiet telling everyone was sleeping. Aminah dressed in a costume that scared me when she suddenly jump in front of me.

We stop at door. Taking a deep breath I start banging door, stop and hide in corner when I heard footsteps coming closer to door. Aminah was leaning walls next to door. When It open sleepy Usama Bhai came out and rubbed his eyes looking around just then Aminah came in front with a knife and start making scary noises. His eyes wide open and screamed in horror. While he was screaming making everyone wake up we run in our room. She quickly dress in normal and we walk out and ran back to Usama Bhai room where everyone standing.

"What happen Bhai" Aminah asked with a fake yawn. I rubbed my eyes to make them think like we were sleeping.

"He says he saw ghost here" Yasir Bhai say rolling his eyes. I mentally smirk.

"There isn't any ghost Bhai. It was your dream" Aminah says with a shrug.

"She is right. Maybe it is your dream.Even I didn't hear any knocking" Hira Bhabhi says in confusion. Everyone nodded and he sigh.

"Maybe." He mumbled. Everyone get in their rooms and get back to sleep. As I close door of our room she starts laughing hard I sshhed her because anyone can hear us.

"Y-you see. H-he was looking funny" Aminah said giggling. I also giggled imagining his face too.

"Yeah. We should capture a picture.But I don't understand why Hira Bhabhi didn't hear banging?" I asked confused.

"That is because I mix some sleeping pills in her juice." She said with a smirk. I was shocked at her.

"What? You mix sleeping pills."

"Yeah, but don't worry I know how much I have to mix to make her sleep for little long that's why she wake up soon or else she would be sleeping" She said as she see my panic. I was relieved.She phone buzzed and she quickly check it. Something is wrong with her.

"Who's that?" I asked sitting next to her. She quickly hide her phone making me frown.

"No one." She shrug and lay on bed to sleep. I know something is wrong with her.

"Aminah you know we are best friends and we tell everything. I know you are hiding something from me." I said sitting on my side. She quickly get up and glare at me. I saw Anger and hurt in her eyes.

"Really? If we tell everything then why you didn't tell me about your insult at reception?" She asked with anger burning in her eyes. I was shocked and my eyes open wide. I quickly look a way when I remember Aunty words.

"What insult?" I asked picking my phone and opening game. I hope this will distract me from flashback. Whenever I was having problem to forget something playing hard games help me.

"Your insult that Hira Bhabhi mama do to you. You think I don't know anything about that? I know what she says and how you are trying to tell her" She said and rolled her eyes before throwing a glare at me.

"How you know about it?" I asked with a sigh and keep my phone aside.

"I watch it in wedding videos."

"Did anyone else know about this? Did other see that video? They say something?" I asked panicked. She sighed and leaned back to bed.

"No one see it. I was the first who saw all videos so I edit and cut it from video. I am thinking if I should tell Hira Bhabhi or not" She said and looked at me for answer.