TSP 17

Ryko

He walked into his doctors office, he sat down on the chair looking at the ground sadly.

"Ryko-kun."

"Hi Doctor sorry to bother you but is it possible to stitch my arm and eye up, today I had an accident at my tennis game and Ryoma-nii got mad at me." Ryko said sadly.

"Of course, I'll contact you for your surgery for the mean time make sure not to do anything reckless, Ryoma-kun is only worried unless you want him to call up your older brother." The doctor said teasingly.

"Hai hai I got it, Ryoma-nii is better than Ryoga-nii." He said, he thanked the doctor and walked out of the office.

He made is way up the the fourth floor to see Yukimura, when he walked inside the hospital room he sawy Yukimura then he remembered that it was Saturday.

He went on the small hospital couch and laid down he closed his eyes and

~•~

Waking up he heard noises he looked over to see the whole team in front of him smiling at he saw Yukimura smiling at him.

He jumped up and ran towards Yukimura hugging him tightly, then he pulled away apologizing.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry." He repeatedly said, Yukimura shook him off and pecked his lips.

"How was the game?" He asked, Ryko froze and hung his head.

"His brother got mad at him." Bunta said, Ryko glared at him but nodded his head.

"Why?" He asked, Ryko fidgeted.

"Well because I used a move that could break my arm." Ryko said fidgeting.

"Break your arm how?" Genichiro asked.

Ryko sighed heavily "When we were little we got into a car accident and I covered Ryo-nii, I took more of the damage then he did." Ryko said moving his bang aside and letting them see his left eye.

They all stared at him shocked, he smiled sadly

"The consequence of the accident was my left arm and left eye, one wrong move can break my left arm." He said looking down.

"Ryo-nii warned me all the time to be careful but I was always stubborn and never listened to him most of the time."

Ryko laughed bitterly "Then I get word that I might actually have my left arm removed if I am not careful. Moving to Japan I was determined to stop playing tennis but I just couldn't, tennis is a part of me."

Yukimura hugged his sobbing body while the rest stood around the bed stilled and shock, pity and sorrow in their eyes as they stared at Ryko who was crying heavily.

"Ssshh I'm with you every step of the way." Yukimura told him.

Ryko calmed down a bit and the door opened and Akashi and Ryoma rushed in breathing heavily.

"Yuki." Akashi said to his cousin, Ryko pulled away from Yukimura to face his brother.

"Ryo-nii?" He asked, Ryoma rushed towards him huggin him tightly.

"I went home and you weren't there and I got worried and called Akashi up and now I'm here." Ryoma said.

"Kaa-san is doing work in France and Oyaji is with him and one tinsy problem Ryoga-nii is coming back." Ryoma said, the only thing Ryko heard was Ryoga-nii is coming back

"Ehh?!" He shouted "No no he's still supposed to be at the Wimbledon tournament." Ryko said clenching his hair in his fist.

The twins looked at their boyfriends and frowned at them.

"What?" Genichiro asked, Ryoma still kept his frown.

"What is it Ryko?" Yukimura asked him, Ryko looked away frowning.

"Ryoga-nii can't know." They both said then nodded.

"We'll try our best." They both said again fist bumping each other while every backed away from them slowly.

"Sei I don't think I can see you this next few days." Ryko said.

"Gen same here." Ryoma told his boyfriend.

"Why?" The two older teens asked, the twins looked at each other.

"Ryoga Echizen Nickname The Devil, he's one of the best tennis rookies in the world. Hobbies include playing with his little brothers, hugging his little brothers, calling his little brothers.

Hates; His little brothers' boyfriends, boys who like his little brothers, boys who look at his little brothers, his fathers pervyness

Loves; Ryoma and Ryko Echizen, loves tennis, loves oranges, loves playing with his little brothers, love flying." Yanagi said before the twins could say anything.

"That's some brother complex." Kirihara said, Ryko and Ryoma both nodded.

"You guys have your work cut out for you." Bunta said to Yukimura and Sanada who kept looking at the twins who averted their eyes.

"We will definitely call you guys when we are away from his clutches." Ryoma said frowning.

"Sorry Sei I'll visit another time, bye." He said walking out with his brother who was fidgeting like himself.