TSP 16

Ryko

Ryko felt lonely, everyone was with their partners while he sat on the bench watching a game.

He missed Yukimura, he wanted to see him, he wanted Yukimura next to him, to see him play against other teams.

"Ryko. Ryko." Someone called his name, he looked behind him to see Akaya smiling at him.

"Hey Akaya-senpai." He said, Akaya sat down next to him, everyone watching the match turned to look at them and started to whisper.

"Lonely?" Akaya asked him, he nodded sadly, Akaya gave him a small shove.

"Come on I am too Akashi is still gone. Besides that I came to call you our game is starting now." He said, Ryko nodded.

They walked back to the court where their game was going to be held at, Sanada had made Ryko play in singles three and he was going first.

"We will now commence the game, singles three please step up." Ryko stepped up, he pulled his red cap down covering his face.

"Ahh little Chibi, has Rikkaidai lost hope now that their captain is gone?" The opponent said, Ryko smirked.

"Rikkaidai serve." The ref shouted, he took his tennis ball out, he bounced it twice and sent it into the air.

"Illusion."

He sent the ball to the other side the opponent couldn't see it clearly as the ball disappeared and appeared behind him.

"Ohhhh!" The people watching yelled, all shell shocked.

"15 love, Rikkaidai." The ref said, the guy on the other side glared at Ryko, Ryko repeated the same move and he eventually gained a four point lead.

"Game Rikkaidai." The ref announced, Ryko gripped the other players.

He went over and sat down next to Sanada who nodded at him.

"That's was amazing, you finished him up in less than 15 minutes." Niou told him, he shrugged.

"I guess, he angered me." He said.

"Is it about bouchou." Marui said teasingly, Ryko blushed and looked away.

"Ahh I hit the spot." Marui said.

"Marui stop it." Sanada said.

|√|√|

They finished up their game and now they were going to face Seigaku.

Ryko walked down the steps and heard whispering.

"That's him."

"Really?"

"Rikkaidai has a freshman too."

They walked to their side of courts, Ryko and Ryoma looked at each other and just nodded their head.

It was like lightning spark between them, Marui whistled.

"The tension."

"Ryko you will play singles two, yanagi you singles three and I will play singles one, Mauri and Akaya doubles two, Niou and Jackal doubles one." Sanada said, they all nodded.

Yanagi stepped onto the court and the glasses guy from the other side stepped onto the court too.

Ryoma

He watched his brother step onto the court without his cap, when he loved his bangs to the side, both teams gasped, they saw the large scar on his left closed eye.

"Ryko." Ryoma said sadly, Ryko looked at him and gave him a thumps up.

Ryko was serving first, he did his Illusion serve which disappeared and drop behind Fuji.

As they got more deeper into the game Fuji had used all three of his Higuma Hitoshi moves (forgot the name of his move )

Ryko spun around and came to a strange move, Ryoma gasped, he stood up.

"Ryko!' He shouted but it was too late, the ball had taken off, it blew Fuji to the side but he had no injuries at all.

"Rikkaidai won." The ref announced, Ryoma looked over to see Ryko breathing heavily and then noticed his left arm bleeding.

Everyone watched as Ryoma walked up to his brother.

Slap

Ryoma stared at his twin "What the hell were you thinking about using that you you idiot, I could kill you right now, you know your forbidden to us that move Ryko! What is wrong with you!? Ryoga nii will hear about this you idiot." He was breathing heavily at the end of his scolding.

"I wanted to play him." Ryko said, Ryoma glared at him.

"So you want to destroy your hand huh? You want to stop playing Tennis completely? What the hell is wrong with you? We've already been through this Ryko you cannot play with your left hand!"

"But Ryo-nii I wa-"

"Go home Ryko, and we will talk about this when I get back home." Ryoma said, Ryko nodded his head.

Ryoma watched his little brother pick his stuff up and walked away.

"I apologize for the disturbance." He said bowing at the ref who nodded.

He went and sat down on the bench, his teammates all looked at him, he could also feel Sanada's eyes on him.

"Ne Chibi what was that all about?" Eiji asked him, Ryoma sighed heavily.

"Ryko is forbidden to use his left hand." Ryoma said.

"Why?" They asked him.

"It is not my secret to share." He said looking away from them.

The game went on and eventually it was Genichiro and Ryoma's turn, all their teammates stared at the two who met in the middle.

"Winner gets to make the loser his servant." Ryoma said smirking, Genichiro smirked at him.

"We'll see baby, I wouldn't mind having you as my servant, there are just a lot of things I wanted to do to that body of yours." Genichiro said, Ryoma blushed.

"Such Sexual Tension!" Bunta yelled from the bench, both teams cackled at the couple on the court.

Sanada glared at them while Ryoma pulled his cap down hiding his blushing face.

"Echizen Ryoma vs Sanada Genichiro. Singles one." The ref announced, the both moved to the back of the court.

"Come on chibi-tan if you win Sanada will have to do whatever you say." Eiji cheered from the bench jumping up and down.

"Eiji!" Oishi yelled at him pushing him down on his seat.

"Go Echizen!" His team cheered, he looked at his boyfriend who gave him a small smile and a nod.

"You are on Geni-chi." Ryoma said and served the ball towards the other side.