Chapter eighteen

Niall

After an eighteen hour flight I can't be more relieved to have my feet touching the ground.

"I hate long flights," Harry whined.

"I know come on. It'll be easier since we just brought carry ons. So we can just go meet Luke."

"You alright Liam?" Harry asked.

Liam is looking even more a wreck then normal so I'm going to take that as a no."ask me after we talk to her."

We walked around, until we found Luke as well as three other boys.

"Luke." I said, the tall blonde whipped around, and waved.

"Hi I'm Luke, that one is Michael, he's Calum, and the other one is Ashton. You must be Niall?"

"Yeah I'm Niall, this is my boyfriend, and that's Liam."

"Okay well let's get you to the apartment. Diana might be in class, or working I'm not sure." Luke said.

"What kind of college is she at?" Liam asked surprising both me and Harry.

"We all go to a fine arts one. We all are in a band, and then she acts. She's incredible on stage even got the lead in the last play." I believe Ashton said.

It was a short drive, but to the three of us it felt like an eternity we all miss her. Like hell.

Sasha

I saw the boys pull up into the apartment, I smiled watching them all get out, until I saw three familiar boys who aren't supposed to know where I am.

Shit.

I quickly ran out of the apartment, and out the back door. How did they find me? How do they know the boys? Why does Liam still look so damn good? I've been a bloody wreck without him. Yes, yes I know I'm the one I left.

But I mean having your boyfriend cheat on you after you only started to trust again, and then find out your best friend hates you well you'd want to run away too.

They won't recognize me. I'll be fine until I'm ready to go see them. I have lilac hair now, six or so tattoos, oh and I wear green contacts to conceal my blue ones. The only thing that is still truly me is the leather jacket I have on.

Liam

"She was just here there's still tea on the stove." Calum said sighing.

"She must have seen us and ran off," Harry added.

Without saying a word I left. I'm going to find her. I need her, she needs to know that.

"Liam the bloody hell? What are you doing?" Niall asked running with Harry behind me.

"Going to find Sasha."

"Well no duh Liam I meant where do you think you are going without us?" Niall asked smiling.

We ran into a pretty busy walking area. How are we going to find her now?

"Let's split up." Harry said.

I looked, and looked, and looked and suddenly now I'm spotting an all to familiar worn out leather jacket.

I casually walked to her side of the street, and followed behind. She has lilac hair now, always was a rebel that one.

I caught up next to her and spun her around. She has tattoos now, and green contacts that don't completely hide her blue. She can try and disguise all she wants but this is my girl, my Sasha.

"You know I like your hair? And the tattoos I got some more myself. The contacts though I don't like. I've missed waking up to those pretty blue eyes, I miss inhaling your sweet smell of flowers, cuddling with you, loving you, I miss you Sasha. It's been four months since I've seen you and everyday I wanted to stay in bed because you took a piece of me when you ran away. I know I'm the one that screwed up I'm a lightweight I shouldn't have drank, but I want you to know I thought I was with you, we found out those girls drugged my drink. Sasha I love you." By this point we were both crying.

"Liam I love you too. And I left such a big piece of myself with you three. You, Niall, and Harry are my boys. And I thought that not any of you wanted me around anymore it's one thing to not feel needed, but another to not feel wanted and needed." She cried.

Before I could think I got on one knee," Sasha Teal please do me the favor of taking this ring as a promise ring, and just stay with me. I can't loose you and neither can Niall and Harry."

"Okay, and I don't want to lose you either." With that I slipped the ring on her finger.

"Now it's time to go find our boys,"

"First this," she said before kissing me, I pulled her in and didn't let her go for a long time.