Chapter twelve

Niall
I can't believe that little bitch did that to me, he freaking made me cum in my favorite pair of sweat pants!
" Love what are you thinking about?" Harry asked nibbling on my ear, hmm what was I thinking about?
" I can't remember," I honestly can't.
" Babe c'mon you can tell me," Harry insisted.
" Honestly sweets I can't remember,"
" Hmm do I make you forget?" Harry purred in my ear, causing me to feel a tingly feeling erupt all over my body. " snowflake you must realize I love the affect I have on you," he purred before biting my ear lobe. I swear Harry Styles will be the death of me.
" You, I mean, LiAm said not too Do AnY thiNg inthe CaR," I stumbled getting the words out, in between moans as Harry worked his all knowing tongue on my neck, before skidding his hands under my shirt.
" Babe, you should know by now I don't listen to Liam," he purred.
" Well you better unless you want to walk home," Liam said before chucking clothes at the two of us, and for the second time today I felt my face flush a deep scarlet red.
" You guys are like animals," I swear you guys just did the dirty almost in a movie theater and now Li's car shesh no chill," We all stopped and stared at Sasha, she hasn't called Liam, Li since they dated, and she's not one to go back to people that hurt her, or things that remind her of the past.
" Alright, well we will leave you two, to change," Liam said awkwardly before shutting the door. Before Harry could stop he I jumped out of the car, and ran into the restaurant to change.
When I got into the bathroom, I went into the largest stall and locked it, I hadn't exactly looked at the clothes they got me before now.
banana underwear that bitch she forgets she likes bananas too, and sweatpants bless her soul, I despise jeans. I'm really, honestly considering going commando, ah fuck it, I'll put the damn underwear on. She honestly thinks she's so damn funny, she's not. Alright she might be a little bit.
I walked out of the bathroom to see the three people I care about the most at the table. Sasha who clearly is falling for Liam, she's got that sparkle in her eyes again the innocent one that any guy could just fall for, Liam who is clearly falling for Sasha even more that the sparkle is back, and my Harry, how good it feels to finally say that.
And damn them! Damn Sasha to the hell, no no I'm sorry god that's wrong, but did she really need to buy him jeans that hug his ass just right, or a shirt that hung down just enough so that I could see his delicious muscle and see some of his beauteous tattoos?
" Are you gonna just admire his body, or come sit?" Sasha asked pulling me out of my trance.
" Bitch," I mumbled.
" Aye don't call her that," Liam said sticking up for his quote on quote princess.
" Well he's speaking the truth," Sasha said laughing.
" Well there you go Liam, you are dating a bitch," I said laughing. Everyone's eyes seemed to have widen, but surprisingly though Sasha's eyes didn't stay wide, she's actually smiling. Damn am I good I took a risk with that one because she woulda either killed me or smiled.
" Well uh actually we didn't tell you guys, but Um well you all were changing, I asked Sasha out." Liam said while scratching the back of his neck.
" WAIT WHAT HOLD UP?!" I yelled