Chapter six

Niall
We were into our third Disney movie, and both Harry and Liam fell asleep.
" Niall you told them they could stay here?!" She whisper yelled.
" Yeah, maybe that depends on if you're mad." I said weakly.
" I mean Harry I don't care, but Liam?!" She yelled.
" Your eyes they lit up again, they haven't lit up since sophomore year."
" I'll have you know I have nice eyes," she said causing me to roll mine.
" You like him, you like him," I sang in a sing, song voice.
" Shut the hell up,"
" Hey Irish people do you have a room we can sleep in?" Harry asked.
" You can sleep in my room," I said before thinking, Sasha gasped.
" What about me? " Liam asked.
" the couch is where you'll be ," Sasha said before kissing my head , and heading up the stairs.
" Hey no good night kiss for me ?" Harry pouted. It's amazing how just because I'm talking to Harry now the two seemed to have become best friends in a matter of Disney movies.
She laughed and blew him a kiss.
" What about me?" Liam asked, and I knew she thought I couldn't see, but I saw her smile before she headed upstairs.
" Shall we go? " Harry asked and I nodded.
I limped my way towards the steps.
" Here, I got you, sorry if this hurts," Harry said before picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs, while I giggled.
" Which room is yours snowflake?" Harry asked, and I pointed to the one with the blue door.
Upon entering the room Harry took it all in before setting me down, in all honesty I hadn't slept here in forever I normally sleep with Sasha because I end up crying over Harry.
" It looks like you haven't touched this bed in months," Harry said before getting under the covers with me.
" Because I haven't."
" What? Why not?"
" Because you hurt me, and I needed Sasha's help and comfort to fall asleep," I said before yawning.
" Oh god snowflake I'm so sorry baby, I'm not gonna hurt you anymore I swear, " he said before he pulled me into his chest. " no need to cry, I'm here and I won't go anywhere until you tell me too."
" This isn't the play boy I've come to know, " I aid giggling.
" Because I'm not that guy when I'm with you in someone better,"
" You make me feel safe and loved," I said smiling.
" You are safe and loved with me, always was and always will."
" Do you think Liam feels that way about Sasha?" I asked.
" I don't think I know he feels that way, but he's kinda at a cross roads with her."
" I know she loves him, but between you both she's lost faith in love." I said looking down.
" Well she must not have all the way because I can tell she loves you, so so much, and even though she's given me nothing but hell for the past two years, I've deserved it and can't thank her enough,"
" We need her to get to open back up to Liam,"
" Yes we do, and we will snowflake now get some rest. "
" Night Harry,"
" And snowflake I'm the only one that gets that ass from now on got it?"
I giggled slightly at his jealousy," okay Harry good night."
" Good night snowflake."