Awakward

I looked up and saw a guy, a very tall, handsome, long brown haired guy. " oh.... Umm.... Yea... I'm good..." I got up and closed the cabinet doors. My back facing the cute guy. I turned and started to my room, with the Pop tarts still in hand and booked it back to my room. My hands were shaking and my head was spinning. Shit, shit, shit not again. My chest was heaving and I could hardly breathe. " are you okay?" Someone said through the door. I didn't respond, only started pacing around the room. The door opened and someone stepped in. The person stepped in front of me and placed there big hands on my shoulders. " your okay, just breathe, in and out. And my name is Sam Osborne. Detective Osborne." He said and then I heard screaming. I panicked more and Sam pulled me in for a hug. His big arms wrapped around me and I could hear his steady heart beat. " try and match you breathing with my heart beat." He said and I did. After a little while my breath was normal. " DETECTIVE OSBORNE! WE HAVE A SITUATION!!!" a deep voice yelled and Sam bolted down the stairs. " STAY UP THERE!" he yelled to me and I shut my door, but listened through it. My mom was screaming and foot steps were headed my way. I flung myself to the wall and the door flew open. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR MOTHER?! YOU LITTLE FUCK UP, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" My dad screamed at me and I cowered into the corner. His eyes then turned black and he came towards me and punched me repeatedly. Then I heard someone speaking another language, right before I passed out.

Save meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें