The Mysterious Figure

Random Pov

Inuyasha told you to stand behind him, but you didn't listen because you're a half dog demon with a sword called ketsu you just ignored his warning. Then the shadowy figure walked out.

"Shesshomaru!?" Inuyasha asked stupidly.

"Really this is your older brother?"
Y/n asked and he nodded then Shesshomaru spoke.

"Hand over the girl before I take her by force." Shesshomaru ordered

**********BATTLE TIME*************

Y/n just stood there in a daze watching an all out battle for her, she almost died. Then Shesshomaru sent Inuyasha flying then flew off in the opposite direction with you. First you snapped yourself out of your daze and then you asked Shesshomaru. "Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise."He stated and you punched him in the face. He got mad but just kept flying until you reached the most beautiful place you've ever seen next to the place Inuyasha brought you.

Inuyasha's Pov

Shesshomaru sent me flying and hurdling a nearby forest, and when I got back Y/n wasn't there. Shesshomaru must have taken her if he even so much as injures a hair on her head I'll kill him, or if he even touches her ughh. Wait what ami I thinking! Do I like her or something!? Noo way well her e/c eyes are pretty.

Nevermind I mentally slapped myself to snap out of it. I better get back to Kagome it's almost sunrise I know she's a half demon and can take care of herself, but I really hope she doesn't smell like him. I don't think I can live with that.

Inuyasha:1

Shesshomaru:1