Ch. 8

Mikasa P.O.V:.

Hanji , Armin and I headed to lunch. As we got here  i stood there in awe. "it's BIG" i said wide-eyed. "Well, yeah.." Armin stated. "Where are we going to sit?" i said looking around to find NO tables open. "With us OF COURSE." Hanji said grabbing me and Armin's wrist, dragging us to a table. "Hey guys have you met the new girl, Mikasa?" Hanji said to a table full of people. "Oh my Goodness, Mikasa it's me Sasha from Art" Sasha jumping out her seat hugging me, her tail was swaying excitingly. "Um, yeah.." i said prying Sasha off. "Oh hey Mikasa!" Eren said waving. all I could do was smile, until Annie sat down next to him.... "Hiya Eren" Annie said hugging Eren with her sassy tail swaying. "Hi Annie!" Eren said hugging back. "here sit next to me Sasha said dragging me into a seat. "Tch, who's this pest..." Said a short fellow. "Pest..?" I said looking at him. "Oh, it can talk..well I'm Levi.." Levi said with his tail down... "Yeah, i'm Mikasa.." i said looking slowly away. "Don't mind shorty over there...he's being his usual GRUMPY self..." Hanji said as she sat in the seat in front of me across the table. "Shut it four eyes." Levi snapped. All Hanji did was laugh. "Hey guys sorry i'm late!!" said a voice. "Oh hey, you must be the new girl!" He said sitting next to Hanji. "Yeah, i'm Mikasa and you are?" I said. "I'm Connie, and that girl that's walking over here is Krista!" As Connie said that Krista sat down on the other side of Hanji. "The girl over there Next to Levi is Petra, then across Petra is Ymir!" Sasha said happily, with her tail swaying SUPER fast. 

Table Seating:

Annie--No One

Eren--Sasha

Hanji--Mikasa

Krista--Levi

Petra--Ymir

"Nice too meet you all.." i said glancing at Eren. "whatever..." Levi said Emotionless... "ok...then" I said taking my lunch can out. "Oh Armin here are your books." I said handing him ALL four of his books. "Thanks!" Armin said taking the books and stuffing it in his book bag. "LETS ALL START EATTTIIINNNNGGG" Sasha shouted. Everyone nodded and started eating.

To Be Continued...