Ch. 7

Mikasa P.O.V:

i walked out of Art and to my next class....study hall. I headed to the room just on time. I went to the teacher so she could show me where my seat will be she told me too sit next to a girl named Hanji. "Hanji, raise your hand!" The teacher demanded. Hanji raised her hand and i walked over to her. "Hi there, i'm Hanji!" She said crazed. "Hi I'm Mikasa." I said sheepishly. "Let me see your tail." She demanded. "W-why" i said looking at her confused. "I just wanna examine it..." Hanji said a creepy eye twitch. "uh, ok?" I said sawing my tail into her hands. "OH MY TAIL YOUR TAIL IS SOOOOOO FLUFFY AND SOFT" Hanji shouted, making the teacher go "SHHHH, this is a study hall, find something to do?" Hanji started to pet my tail. I couldn't resit the urge to lay my head down, i almost fell asleep but she said something. "Interesting.." Hanji said fixing her goggles/glasses. "what?" i said half way asleep. "By petting your tail, you will fall asleep... Just like that." Hanji said snapping her fingers when she said 'just'. "oh..." I said waking up from my half asleep trance. "So what you gonna read..?" Hanji took out a book about ....cats...."Um, i was supposed to bring a book?" i said confusingly. "Yeah if you don't you get sent to the office." sh said reading the Cat book. I then remembered...Armin's books. I took one of the books out. And stared at it.... WTF  Face... The title is called. "How To Get Girls...."  I shaked my head and put the book back and took out another one. The Title was called "How to....run?" I tried to contain my laughter. "Whats so funny Miss Ackerman?" The teacher said looking into my gaze. "Oh...um i ..." I didn't know what to say. "I'll let you off with a warning....next time you'll go to the office. I nodded and took out another book. The title was named "The Vampires Kiss" (Take note these AREN'T real books.....are they....idk i just came up with random titles XD) Hm... I opened the book and started reading it. 

*20 minutes later*

I was still reading the book.... I was softly crying because Zach died.... (Remember it's ALL fake......this ins't a real book i'm making it up) Hanji then poked my shoulder, which startled me making my tail went straight up. "H-Hanji?" i said turning toward her. "why are you crying?" She said. "B-because Z-Zach...died...." I couldn't help but cry. "Let me see that book." Hanji said snatching it.

The book:

 I looked into Zach's Bloody arms and Legs. "Zach your safe now..." Carrol said looking into Zach's eyes and started to cry. "Zach Don't l-leave me...." Zach then started to lift his hand up on to her face. "C-Carrol.." Zack said weakly. "Zach... I'm sorry" Carrol said crying. "Do-Don't cry.... just rem-remember....i'll always be watching over you...". Zach said wiping away Carrol's tears with his thumb. "Zach...i love you" Carrol said shedding a tear. "And...I'll always love..you" Zach said as he closed his eyes. "Goody bye my Prince...." 

Carrol said kissing his forehead one last time.

The End.

Hanji Looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Mikasa...that was ...SO SAD." she said grabbing me and crying on my shoulder. Me and Hanji were now crying on both of each others shoulders.

*Ring*

Me and Hanji walked out with red, puffy eyes. "Hey Mikasa and Hanji!". Armin said from behind. Me and Hanji turned around Making Armin gasp. "Where you two...crying?" Me and Hanji nodded. "why?" Armin said walking closer. "cause of this.." Hanji said showing him the book. Armin gasped. "You read my books?!" Armin said surprisingly. "yeah...when i was helping you pick them up i had four in my hand. when i was about to give you them the bell rang, and you ran off.... so i read this one at study hall..... "well i have lunch" Hanji stated. "Me too". Armin said. "Same with me..." i said still a little sad. "Well, ok lets go eat!!" Hanji said. Me and Armin nodded and we all ran off to the cafeteria.

-Member those books i made up...they ARE'NT real...well they are but i made up them....-

To Be Continued...